TNreginet Registration (Jurisdiction) - How to Guides & Apply Encumbrance Certificate EC online
Posted in Tnreginet on August 9, 2020
Tata Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd. Created the online portal website for Tamil Nadu Registration Department (tnreginet.gov.in). This website provides various quality services to people of Tamil Nadu state. Citizens of India can now easily apply encumbrance certificate, documents, birth and death certificate in a matter of minutes through online.
Using Survey Number, you can get your required EC, patta, chitta, documents, marriage certificate, etc. through TNREGINET Net.
In this blog post, we provide information about how to check or download required services like Encumbrance Certificate in an online mode. More information like Stamp Duties, Fess, Property Evaluation obtained using tnreginet portal website. Let’s Discuss
TNreginet Official Information:
- Website Name: Inspector General of Registration
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Launched by: Department of Registration
- Official Website: https://tnreginet.gov.in/
Services Available at Tnreginet Website
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Check your Stamp Duty Valuation
- Calculate Building Value
- Marriage Certificate
- Certified Documents
- Letter Documents
- Society Documents
- EC Status
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
How to Create Account on Tnreginet Website
Steps to follow while creating account on Tnreginet website using portal website:
- Visit Tnreginet Official Site.
- From the Header Menu, Click ‘Registration’ and Choose ‘User Registration’.
- From this page you have to fill Personal Details such as Saluation, User Name, Email, Date Of Birth, Mobile No, Identification Type and No, Gender, Address, etc.
- Enter Captcha Code and you’ll receive One-Time Password via Email or Mobile Number.
- Click ‘Complete Registration’ to submit your application form online.
Tnreginet Encumbrance Certificate
I. How to Apply for Encumbrance Certificate
The process is simple while following the below steps, you can easily obtain your Encumbrance Certificate by using Survey Number or Patta Number.
- Open the official website of Tnreginet.
- Register as User.
- Login with your User ID and Password.
- Click ‘Encumbrance Certificate’.
- Fill out required fields like providing Survey No, Document No, etc.
- Click ‘Apply Online’ and submit ‘Next’.
- It will open Application Form and fill it.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Click ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally print your EC in PDF format.
II. How to View Encumbrance Certificate
Here we provide information about how to search and download Encumbrance Certificate EC online using tnreginet website.
- Visit TN Registration Department website.
- Sign In using Username and Password.
- From the Header Menu, Click ‘E-Services’.
- Choose ‘Encumbrance Certificate’ and click ‘View EC’.
- On Search Encumbrance Certificate, Select EC.
- Fill out all required information like Zone, District, Sub Registrar Office, EC Start Date, EC End Date.
- Also fill out Survey Details such as Village, Survey No, and Sub Division No.
- Finally Click ‘Add’ button
- Type the code and click ‘Search’
- Your PDF will be generate successfully and Click there to download PDF.
I. How to Apply for Digitally Verified Documents
Here you will know how to apply for verified documents which is digitally signed by sub-registrar. You can take print out once the document is available in PDF document.
- Now go to official website of Tnreginet.
- From Homepage, you have to register as User.
- Login using User ID and Password.
- Click ‘Create an Application’.
- Click ‘Create Document’.
- Enter details of information and click ‘Submit’.
- Wait around 3 days, your documents will be available as PDF document.
II. How to Check Applied Document Status
Document status is a status you can check it on tnreginet website by providing deed number correctly. Steps to follow is
- Visit tnreginet.gov.in.
- On Homepage, click more options that is available in the Header bar.
- Click ‘Document Status’ form the drop-down list.
- Provide temporary deed number or pending number or registration number.
- Enter the number correctly.
- Click ‘Search’ and you will find your document status there.
Tnreginet Document Writer:
I. How to Register as Document Writer
Having business address, license type with document author registration and number, then you can easily register as document writer on Tnreginet official website.
- Visit Official Website of Tamil Nadu Registration Department.
- From Homepage you have to click ‘Registration’ section and click ‘Document Writer Registration’.
- Fill out all details that are mandatory.
- Enter ‘License type’ and ‘License Number’.
- Enter Captcha code.
- Receive OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter it on the required field.
- Finally your document writer application registration is completed.
II. How to Search Document Writer
- Open the Tnreginet website.
- In Menu Bar, go to more options.
- Click ‘Search’ from the drop-down list.
- Select ‘Document Writer’.
- Select Zone, District, Sub Registrar Office.
- Fill out First Name and Last Name of the document writer.
- Type the Captcha Code as it is.
- Finally click ‘Search’ and the document writer information will be shown.
Procedure to Search Society on Tnreginet Website
- Visit Tnreginet Homepage.
- On Menu Bar, go to more option.
- Select ‘Search’ and choose ‘Society’ option.
- Fill out zone, district, DRO name, Year of Registration, sequence no, name of society, etc.
- Type Captcha code.
- Click Search option and society infos will be shown.
How to Search Marriage on tnreginet.gov.in
- Visit Tnreginet site.
- From the Menus bar, Click ‘More’ option.
- Choose ‘Search’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Marriage’
- On Search option, under Marriage Type please select your religion marriage like Hindu marriage, Christian marriage, etc.
- Finally click ‘Search’ option to obtain marriage details.
How to Search Birth and Death on TN Registration site
- Open Inspector General of Registration website.
- Click ‘More’ option and choose ‘Search’ from the drop-down menu.
- There choose ‘Birth and Death’
- Select Search Type as ‘Birth’ or ‘Death’.
- Fill out birth details such as Certificate number, child name, Gender, Date of Birth, Name of Father, Name of Mother, etc.
- Type the code shown on window.
- Click ‘Search’ and get your required information.
Steps to Know your Jurisdiction
- Visit official website.
- Click More option.
- Select ‘Portal utility services’.
- Choose ‘Know Your Jurisdiction’.
- Enter your Street name or Village name.
- Select search option and jurisdiction info will be downloaded.
How to Search Firm and Chit Funds
You can easily get details about chit fund companies and firm details within a second through online portal search. The procedure to acquire this information is based on same steps in the above title. Visit Tnreginet website and choose search option to get infos about firms and chit funds.
By visiting Duty and Fees section, you can find all registration fees details in detailed manner.
Tnreginet Helpline Information:
For queries please contact: 1800 102 5174
(Monday to Friday 8 AM to 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 5 PM excluding Government holidays)