Google Pays helps all people to make purchases online and also helps you to send and receive money within a second using a bank account number or mobile number. There might be your time coming in your mind to change payment method over Google Pay like moving into another payment app like Phonepe, Paytm, etc.,
On this point, you need to completely stop or delete this Google Pay account from your device. Completely flashing this personal security information is a really tough job to do.
Here we are going to make this process as easy on Google Pay account. Let’s make it.
Delete Google Pay
1. Visit Google Pay homepage.
2. Login by using your secret credentials.
3. Click the “Settings” tab in the top right corner of the web page.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you’ll see a “Payment Profile Stats”.
5. Under this topic you have to click “Close payments profile”.
6. A Pop Up window occurs and you have to select the reason for closing the profile and click “Continue”
7. Finally Click “Close payments profile” on the next page screen to completely close or stop your account.
You may keep your banking details like credit card information and banking info for future use on Google Pay account.