If you take screenshot on your Snapchat app then the person from the other side easily knows that you click the photo without asking his/her permission. The process is even more complicated if the other people knows that you are taking screenshots from the app. In this post we are going to learn about how to take a screenshot on Snapchat without getting caught (secretly).
Method 1: Take a Screenshot with Snapchat Notifications
In this Snapchat glitch process we need to act as quick as possible for without notifying them. The method is exactly same as taking screenshot by using other apps like that. This process send a notification to the specific person that you are taking a shot and tell them that you are OK with them knowing about your task. Here I am going to post about major smartphone that support screenshot taking one by one. Learn about how to scan music on Snapchat app itself using Shazam.
On iPhone you need to press and hold the Power and Home button simultaneously to take the snapchat screenshot.
On Android smartphones, latest models supports these screenshot process, so claim it now.
- Samsung Galaxy S series (Press & Hold Power and Home buttons)
- On old smartphones like HTC One, Nexus you need to press and hold both Volume Down + Power buttons.
- Open Snapchat App.
- Visit the place that you want to capture a picture.
- Now Press and Hold the app to open it.
- On the right side top corner you’ll able to see a timer.
- Keep it active by pressing your finger over app.
- Now press your screenshot buttons by holding the app with your finger. (Note: The end user will be notifed that you are currently taking screenshot)
- Finally the screenshot will be saved in your smartphone’s gallery.
Method 2: Take Screenshot without Snapchat Notifications
This is a risky process to take screenshots without them knowing but put this into practice in your own account before applying to other person seeing their Snapchat account. Better send a screenshot to yoourself. You can also test this your stories as well.
- Open the chat app and visit to screenshot page that you are going to take a click.
- Turn on Aiplane mode on your smartphone because it will prevent a sending message about screenshot to other person. And also Wi-Fi is turned off.
- On Apple iPhone device, Swipe up and press Airplane symbol for further instructions.
- On Android mobile, goto Settings -> Wireless and Networks -> More -> Airplane Mode.
- Once again confirm that the app is offline by the messages of the top screen like “Could not refresh. Please try again.”
- Open the page or stories that you would like to take a screenshot.
- Take a screenshot by pressing the Power + Home button at the same time.
- Now logout from Snapchat app by going to Settings menu -> then Log Out.
- Close the app completely by flashing it from running apps like on android by visting Recent Apps and close it.
- After confirmation now goto Airplane Mode settings and Turn Off it. And also turn on your Wi-Fi connection.
Now open again freshly your Snapchat app and found that there is no notifications will be blink about your recent screenshot you took it on your mobile. So they don’t know about your screenshot process once you confirm the above steps carefully.