Amazon fire tv stick is a well known device that you can use to stream movies, videos on your Television screen. The Amazon fire tv stick is the best selling streaming media player. Today here in this article, we will be guiding you on how you can Install Jio Tv On Amazon Fire Stick. Read this article till the end, so you will learn how to use Jio tv web streaming on amazon fire tv stick.
Jio Tv On Amazon Fire Stick Install Procedures
As we all are aware that Jio tv is a popular thing having millions of active installations across India. You will be able use your TV for free incase you use jio sim card. Now, you can install jiotv on your Amazon fire tv media player to view programs on a big screen. So without wasting time, let’s get started.
- Once you have successfully connected your amazon fire tv stick, press the Home button from your amazon fire tv stick and then navigate to the settings.
- After this, go to “My Fire Tv” and tap on the My FireTv option.
- From here, you have to go to the “Developer” option.
- Here you have to change some things in order to install Jio tv on your amazon fire tv stick.
- After choosing developer option, you will see the following things as mentioned below
- Developer Options>>>Turn On ADB Debugging
- Developer Options>>>Turn On Apps From Unknown Sources
- Why should I do these changes? This lets you install the apps that are from third party sources. Not from the playstore. You can install apps from all authenticated sources as a developer. Make these changes.
- After this, hover back and navigate to the search bar on the fire tv stick.
Now, search the option “downloader” and install the application on your amazon fire tv stick. While installation, you are asked to give some necessary permissions
Why do I Need to Install a Downloader?
You can easily download the files from the internet into your device. you will be able to directly enter the file url that points to download. and you can use a web browser to download files.
- First open your downloader and then type the Jio tv link in the search bar and then search or you can also use the URL below of the Jio tv apk location on Playstore.
- Once you have downloaded the application, install the Jio tv and then install mouse toggle.
- Now, you will have to allow the usb debugging on the Mouse toggle.
- After this, turn on the mouse toggle settings and status will shown as “started”
- Now, close all the applications that you have opened like mouse toggler and downloader.
- Long press the home button on your remote and then navigate to the main menu. From there select apps.
- You will now see a list of installed apps shown on your screen, here go to “Jio TV ” and select the app. The app will open with the login page.
- Here you have to fill in your “Jio Id” and password.
- After logging in, double tap the home button to start the mouse pointer.
- The mouse pointer is visible as in rounded shape and you’ll control Jio tv using that mouse pointer. Moreover, if you would like to pick the channels quickly, you’ll type the channel name within the search box of Jio tv and find, then play.
If you face any issues while doing any of these steps mentioned above, you can post it in the comment section and bookmark our website for more related articles.