Hotstar is an online app that streams TV series and other shows that is broadcasted in the Star network. It consists of TV channels like Star plus, Star Maa, Bharat, Vijay, Jalsha, Pravah, Suvarna, Asianet, and Utsav. The app hosts thousands of movies and series which you can download and watch on your mobile or stream on your Samsung Smart TV.
Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV
Today here in this article, we will provide you the step by step procedure on how to Install Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV. So read this article from beginning to end.
Hotstar Specials is the Originals of Hotstar, and it contains movies, series, documentaries. The contents are available in Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada. it’s Star Sports TV channels to observe live matches of Cricket, Football, Tennis, Hockey, Badminton, Formula 1, Golf, and Wrestling. Hotstar app has classified the content for quick access anytime. you’ll save the content on the app and stream them offline later.
Hotstar offers two sorts of subscriptions, and they are VIP, Premium. The VIP subscription costs ₹399 per annum to stream the content with ads. Hotstar Premium subscription provides access to English content also as Indian content. It costs Rs. 299 per month, Rs. 1499 per annum , and it’s ad-free streaming. The Premium subscription permits the user to stream on two devices simultaneously.
Download & Install Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV
Follow these steps below to install Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV
- First power on your Samsung Smart TV and then press the Smart Hub button.
- By clicking on the menu, choose apps and then click the Search icon.
- Type Hotstar in the search box provide with the help of your on-screen keyboard
- Select the Apps – Hotstar on your Samsung Smart TV
- Hit the install button, after which the Hotstar app gets installed on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Choose Open to launch the Hotstar app and select My Account in the menu.
- It shows an Activation Code on the TV screen. Go to the Hotstar website.
- Type your mobile number and receive the code to verify the number.
- Once you get the Activation Code, enter it in the given space and then click Continue option.
- In the end, select the content that you would like to stream on the Samsung Smart TV.
Alternative Method to Stream Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV
- Connect your Samsung Smart phone with your Samsung Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
- After this, from the google play store, download the SmartThings app on your mobile phone.
- Start this app and then click on Add device to connect.
- Connect to your Samsung Smart TV and verify it using your PIN.
- After successful verification, open hotstar, sign in and watch your favorite shows.
That’s it, we have provided you two ways to Stream Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV. Try this and let me know your views in the comment section.