Wondering how to delete the xoom account then you are at the right place. Here in this article we will guide on how you can delete your Xoom Account in a step by step procedure. But we started, if you are deleting your Xoom Account because you get spam email from them. The only solution is by putting that official email of Xoom into the spam folder or unsubscribe from the newsletter.
But you are deleting your Xoom Account for other reasons, then read this article so that you will understand how you can Delete Xoom Account Step by Step online.
Xoom Corporation is an e-fund transfer system that lets consumers pay their bills, transfer money and reload phone credits across the USA, Canada and other 131 countries. The corporation was established in 2001 at San Francisco, California by Kevin Hartz and Alan Braverman with the primary closing deal of around 20 million dollars, financed by Peter Thiel.
In 2010 Xoom made an F series round of financing for 33 million dollars, which made it go public in 2013. Before it went public, Xoom was listed under the Wall Street Journal for subsequent big thing list as a promising venture.
Remove Your Xoom Account in Six Simple Steps
Follow these step by step procedure to Delete Xoom Account with this Six Simple Steps given below
- First, login to your Xoom Account or click on the link below
- After clicking this link, it will redirect you to a registration form. Here in this form, enter all details in the sections.
- Now, choose ‘Cancel Request’ under main concern and type delete permanently in the subject box.
- After you have filled in all these details, click on “Submit.” button.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from Xoom stating whether you have to delete your account or not.
- Note: Your Xoom Account will be deleted after three days of your request, once you have provided the required details asked in the email to confirm the process.
Delete Xoom Account Without Login
You can also delete your Xoom Account without logging in. For this, you have to follow these steps below
First of all, you have to visit the URL mentioned below.
You will then see a form where you have to enter your email. That’s it your Xoom Account will be deleted permanently.
How to Remove Credit Card from Xoom
If you want to remove your Credit Card from Xoom application, then follow these steps below
- First, contact the customer service by visiting this link https://www.xoom.com/contact-xoom-customer-service
- After this, fill the request form by requesting them to delete your account details from their database.
- Once you submit, you will see a registration form
- In this form, fill in your email address and name for verification.
- After this, request to delete your credit card details in the space provided reason mentioned.
- Once all the above steps are done correctly, send the email to the authorities to be processed.