In today’s tech world, WhatsApp is one important application that is used for entertainment, official purposes, group chat, and lots of more. Within the new update, there are tons of wonderful features in Whatsapp 2020, one among them is the status tool. Today here in this article, we will understand the way to Delete WhatsApp Status Before 24 Hours.
In today’s world, WhatsApp is a very necessary software tool for entertainment, official purposes, group chat, and many more. In the new update, there are a lot of amazing features in Whatsapp 2020, one of them is the status tool. There are a lot of WhatsApp tricks and tips we have discussed earlier. Now it’s time to know how to Delete WhatsApp Status Before 24 Hours. Let’s see!
Remove Your WhatsApp Status Before 24 Hours
The WhatsApp Status disappears automatically after 24 hours of the time of updating. But if you think you would like to delete it before, then you can do it by clicking on the three dots next to the My Status button on the status screen, after which you need to hold the update you’d wish to urge obviate and hit the delete icon.
Once you share a post on your whatsapp status, it will disappear within 24 hours. In this post, we will guide you on ways to delete a post from your WhatsApp Status before 24 hours.
Steps to Delete Online Status on WhatsApp
Follow these step by step procedure to delete WhatsApp status
- Open WhatsApp application on your mobile device.
- Once the app opens, tap on the Status tab and then find the status that you would like to delete.
- After this, click on the Menu Icon which looks like 3 horizontal dots on your screen available on the top right corner.
- Now, select the status message that you want to delete and tap on deletion symbol
- Confirm your deletion in the next step and your status will get deleted from the app instantly on the other hand if you don’t want to delete it then you will alternatively see an option “CANCEL”
WhatsApp status lets you share photos, videos, texts, etc online. This status will disappear after 24 hours. Sometimes users want to delete their whatsapp status before 24 hours and we are here to help you with that. The deletion of WhatsApp status is done in a few steps.
All status updates are automatically deleted after 24 hours. But, if you want to delete a status before it expires, then follow these below steps
- Open WhatsApp app on your mobile and click on Status.
- Choose the status update that you intend to delete.
- Tap on the Delete option and your status will be deleted.
In this article, we have explained in detail about the ways that you can use to Delete WhatsApp Status Before 24 Hours. We hope this is beneficial to you, if it is then share it with your friends who face the same issues. Thank you!