We are all aware that Myntra is an Indian e-commerce Platform where we can buy things online without visiting any places. Today in this article, we will be discussing the ways that you can delete the Myntra Account. So read this article completely.
Remove Myntra Account
Myntra’s refund and return policy is very great as compared to their peers. Although the platform was accessible through mobile, the company has stopped its service in mobile for some reason. So let’s move to the topic on how you can delete your account on desktop as the mobile version has already stopped.
There are multiple ways you can remove your Myntra account. We here provide you all the ways in detail. The following are the methods of deleting Your Account Via their Portal. The simplest and best way to delete your account is via the official website. For this, you just have to follow some simple steps that we give you in this article.
Deleting via Myntra Portal
- Open your browser and then go to www.myntra.com.
- Once you see the home page, login to the portal.
- In the home page, scroll down until you see the option called “Contact Us”
- After this, the Contact Us page will open where you need to click “non-order related issue” option
- Now, a list of options regarding your issues will be shown on your screen. From this, tap on the “other” option and then give reason for your deletion of the account.
- After this, you are required to send an email to a given address stating your issues mentioning that you want to delete your account permanently.
The support team will then reach out to you in the future and you can delete your account quickly.
Deleting via Mobile Application
Follow these steps below to delete your Myntra account though a mobile application
- Open Myntra mobile application on your device.
- Once you see the home page, click the icon available in the top left corner.
- The “Contact” page will then appear in the next page.
- Here you will see the same option that you saw when you were using your web portal.
- Follow the same process as you did for the website method.
- In the event you choose the mobile app related issue, you will see a pop up stating that no solution is available.
- Now, tap the contact us option right below the pop-up and you will see an option to continue via call or chat with the support team.
- In the next two day, your account will be deleted permanently from the database.
Delete Account Via Email
- Find Myntra’s contact email and then contact the support team. You can get this from the official website.
- After finding, open email and then type a new email stating the issues with other required details asked.
- Make sure, you will describe everything in detail and then add the reason for the deletion of your account.
- Send this composed email to the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After this, the contact team will reach out to you with the solution at the earliest.
In this article we have provided all the ways that you can use it to delete your Myntra account. If you find this article useful then forward it to your friends.