Flipkart is one of the largest e-commerce companies which is headquartered at Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and registered in Singapore. Initially, the company was selling books online. After that they have expanded their business in selling other product categories like consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
In this article, we will explain to you the step by step procedure on how to Delete your flipkart Account Permanently.
Remove Flipkart Account Permanently
Follow these steps below to delete your Flipkart account.
- First of all, go to the official flipkart website or open their official app.
- Once you see the home page, navigate to the “My Account” section.
- After this, hit the option “Account Settings” below the “My Account” section.
- You might see the alternative option, i.e., “Deactivate Account”.
- Click on it and then fill in your Password and Confirm Deactivation.
- Again you need to hit the “Okay” for affirmation.
- In the end, your Flipkart account deactivation will be done successfully.
How Can I Deactivate My Flipkart Account?
In order to deactivate your Flipkart account, you need to follow some simple steps which are as follows
- First, open your flipkart account then login.
- Navigate to My Account › Settings › Deactivate
- Fill in your password in the given space.
- Once all the above steps are done, click on ‘Confirm Deactivation’
How Can I Reactivate My Flipkart Account?
If you change your mind and would like to reactivate your closed flipkart account, you can do it, For this you will have to follow these steps below.
Once you reactivate your account, your data will get restored on your flipkart account. Default settings apply automatically, and you are subscribing to the promotional emails from Flipkart.
How Can I Reactivate My Flipkart Account on Mobile?
To reactivate your Flipkart account on mobile, you just have to login with your registered email ID or mobile number/password with which you have deactivated your account previously. You data will be restored automatically with the default subscription
How am I able to Delete My Number from Flipkart?
In the left side menu, Under the Personal Information tab, click on the update email/mobile button. On the subsequent page, enter your new email and mobile number, whichever you would like to vary and click on save changes button. In these simple steps, you’ll update your Flipkart account’s email id/phone number easily.
We hope you have got enough information to Delete your Flipkart Account. Share this article with your friend’s and support us.