It is very easy to translate English to Hindi or any language with the help of advancement of technology and new tools. These tools are available both offline and online. Here in this post, let us discuss different ways to translate English to Hindi a MS word file.
You don’t have to be an expert to convert english to hindi language from a word file. We request to read all these steps that we have posted below very carefully.
1. Translate English to Hindi with the MS Word inbuilt tools
MS Word itself has the ability to translate any document to any language, but you need to have an online connection for this. Also you ought to have the latest version of MS Office e.g. MS office 2013, 2016, 2019 or Office 365.
To translate select the texts you would like to translate, now right click over the texts and click on the translate option. you’ll see the translation option on the right side of the document. Here you’ll select the mixture of languages for translation, and may also insert the translated text to exchange existing texts.
Also, you can use the below steps to do the same
- Navigate to the review tab and click on translate.
- After this, choose to translate selected text.
- Now, you have to send the texts over the internet in secured format, “do you want to proceed” , accept and click OK.
- Then you see the translated text on the right side.
- Hit the insert to replace selected texts from translated texts.
- You can choose many languages based on your preference.
- You will be able to translate the entire document. You need to select the “Translate document” option.
2. Translate with Microsoft translator application
- For this, you have to download the Microsoft translator app from the official Microsoft store. In order to do offline translation you can also download an offline “language pack” for this.
- Once it is installed, open the application.
- Click on three dots that you see on the right side of your screen.
- Hit language packs.
- Now choose many languages from here Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bangla, etc.
- Click on the down arrow to download the language pack.
- If you don’t see the download arrow, then you can broaden the window with your mouse to view the download button.
- Once the download is completed, you will see the language pack at the left side of the installed language list.
3. Translate with Onedrive
- Open document that you want to translate on Onedrive Word application.
- Under the review tab, click on the translate button.
- From here you will be able to select texts or the complete document.
In this article, we have provided you three different ways that you can use to translate English to Hindi from Word files. In case you feel this article is useful, then share this post with your friends and support us.