From Indian Telecom leader Airtel provides best offers when compared to their competitors. Airtel simple launched both prepaid and postpaid plans actively over month to month. Nowadays you can easily claim your monthly unlimited plans with unlimited data packs at lower price.
Now take a look about how to check Airtel prepaid balance in just a single click-through your mobile.
How to Know Your Airtel Plan Now
In olden days you use some special numbers to dial for information about your prepaid plans but today in golden era you can use My Airtel app to check your validity and plan information by visiting there.
1. Download your MyAirtel app from Google Play Store.
2. Login using your Airtel mobile number and use OTP.
3. Open your Airtel App and there you will find your prepaid balance under MyAirtel Category.
4. Tap on there to find more information about your validity and exclusive offers.
5. There you can easily make quick recharges for your mobile number using valid payment methods.
You can use traditional Airtel balance checking method like dialing *121# from your mobile number to know data offers, talk time offers and MyAirtel offers, etc., You can also dial 121 to contact customer care and make your choices there.