What is UPI?
The acronym of UPI is Unified Payment Interface is a platform that helps users to send and receive money without having an account number. Instead of an account number, the user needs to have a Unique UPI ID generated with the app.
On the UPI, you will be able to check account balance, transfer money from your phone with or without the internet. Some UPI users want their UPI ID to be changed frequently. This article is for them. Today here in this article, we will provide you information on how to change bhim upi pin in a step by step procedure. So read this article completely.
How to Change UPI ID in BHIM App
Follow these step by step procedure given below to change your UPI ID in BHIM App:
- First of all, open the BHIM app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to your Profile and then click on the “Menu” button.
- The Menu button is available by clicking on the three dots that are available on the top right corner.
- In the next step, tap on Settings option.
- Here you will see an option to edit your UPI ID.
- Click on the “edit” button to edit the current UPI ID to the new UPI ID.
- If your entered UPI ID is accepted then, click on the Confirm button.
- Again you are required to confirm your UPI ID.
How to Create a Custom UPI ID in BHIM App
Follow these steps below to create a custom UPI ID in BHIM App
- First, open the BHIM app on your mobile device and then login to the app by entering your passcode.
- Once you see the dashboard, tap on “Profile” available below the My Information section.
- In this page, you will find your current UPI ID and its QR code.
- Here, click on the “Add UPI ID” option and enter your desired UPI ID and then check if it is accepted.
- Once it is done, hit the “Confirm” button.
- You have successfully created your desired UPI ID now.
- Set this UPI as your primary choice by tapping the “Primary” option.
- Your old UPI ID is still available to send and receive payments.
We hope you have provided information on how to change UPI ID in the BHIM App. Also, you got information on How to create a custom UPI ID in BHIM App. If you find this article beneficial, then share this article with your friends and support.