In this modern time, people are not visiting restaurants to eat and since corona virus has shook the world. Orders are spiked enormously in these food delivery apps. The main advantage of ordering foods through these kind of delivery app is that it saves a lot of time and keeps you safe during this pandemic
Many times, you order something by mistake or you have ordered a food but you don’t like it when it is delivered. In these times, you have to cancel your Order on Zomato. In today’s article, we will provide you the step by step procedure on How to Cancel Order on Zomato. So read this article till the end.
Zomato is the largest food delivery app in India. It is accessible at every corner in the country. The only thing you need to have to order food through the zomato app is, you need to have a mobile device connected to the internet with the zomato application installed.
The app has various options with a user-friendly UI, but people are not aware of how to cancel orders on Zomato.
The app does not have any specified button to cancel the order but still, you can do it another way.
Order Cancellation on Zomato
Follow the below-mentioned steps to cancel your ordered food from your smartphone:
- First open the Zomato application on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Account tab available on the bottom-right corner.
- After this, hit on Your Orders.
- You will see the food that is ordered by you, from here, click on View order summary.
- On the bottom of the order summary page, you will see a customer care number.
- Dial this number to connect to the customer care and then cancel the order.
Suppose the number is not there, you won’t be able to contact them, alternatively, you can connect with them through chat.
For this, you have to follow these steps below
- From the same order summary page, click on the option “Support”.
- Once you see the chat screen opened in front of you, choose the order that you would like to cancel.
- Hit I want to cancel my order option by choosing any reason for the cancellation.
- Now, follow the instructions and confirm the cancellation of your order.
- In the end, your selected order will be cancelled.
Point to be noted: Please cancel within 5 minutes after ordering food. Because it would be difficult to cancel the order once it is delivered.
How to Get a Refund from Zomato
If you have successfully placed your order cancel, then you will get the refund money credited back to your account. The maximum time it would take is max to max 7 days. It will be paid out to your e-wallets, instantly.
In the event, you don’t receive your refund amount, you can reach out to the Zomato customer service. Inorder to do this, you can use the Chat Service available on the Zomato Mobile Application.
We hope you have got what you needed, bookmark our website to get more information on how to do things online.