Due to some money demands SBI card offers a variety of credit cards to their customers.
The eligibility for the SBI credit card is determined by various factors that can be evaluated once you applied.
- Salaried or Not – Above 21 Years
- Occupation – Salaried or Self Employed
- Good Credit Scores
- Income Source
- Retired Pension Person
The following documents are mandatory to apply for an SBI Credit Card through online.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificates
- Salary Slip
- IT returns
Online Application Process:
- Goto https://www.sbicard.com/
- Select your Card from the displayed options
- Click Apply Now
- Fill Online Application Form
- Enter your personal information
- Verify your mobile number
- Click the Submit option. From there you’ll get instant processing information for your application.
Once the application got approved from the SBI card team then support will contact you for verification. The card will be issued as soon as your verification process is completed.
How to Track Online Status of Your SBI Credit Card Application
The track application widget on the SBI homepage link is very helpful to check the current status. Note down your application number or reference number from the application page. From the e-apply page you can enter those reference numbers to identify the status easily. Finally click the ‘Track’ button.
Why Your Application Got Rejected?
Variety of reasons present in the online SBI credit card application rejection process. Major reasons are
- Documents Submission ie., Missing
- Credit Score Issues
- Low Income
- No Minimum Balance
- PAN identity fail..etc