Some Days we want to display correct Gmail signatures in company profiles, docs, agreements, etc., then we need to change those signatures in our Gmail account to reflect perfectly in that. It’s kind of an easy process if you follow the below instructions properly.
Gmail offers a new update about current Gmail signatures that you are able to add or remove those details from their account. Sometimes we need more than one signature and yes google saves those multiple signatures as well as in their server.
Note: Gmail uses different kinds of signatures on each device. This means while composing an individual email you need to change the Gmail signature on each device you use. That’s the condition.
If you are going to change Gmail signatures on your computer or laptop, then launch the official Gmail site.
- Launch your favorite browser (here I prefer you to launch Google Chrome) and visit https://www.gmail.com.
- Sign in to your account using login credentials.
- From the Gmail page, you need to click the gear icon (Settings) which is placed in the top right corner.
- From the expanded menu, Click “See all settings”.
- On the Settings page, Open General tab.
- Scroll down to the “Signature” option.
- Select the signature that you want to change.
- See your current signature content on the right side of the pane. Enter on that box and start to edit your signature content there.
- In the signature box, there are various text formatting options available right there to use like arial, bold, normal text, italic, underline. You can even insert an image and also add a link to your selected text easily by accessing a tool.
- Finally if you are satisfied with your signature changes, scroll down to the bottom of the content and click “Save Changes”. Your Gmail Signature got updated using Desktop.
On an android smartphone, changing gmail signature is easy if you use Gmail App.
- Launch Gmail App on your smartphone.
- From Gmail App, Click Menu option (Three horizontal lines) at the top left.
- In Menu options, Click Settings.
- On the Settings options, choose your gmail account from the General Settings that you are going to change your gmail signature.
- From General, scroll down and select “Mobile Signature”.
- Here it shows your current signature and there you need to make changes. Once completed, Click the OK button.
- Your Signature has changed successfully on the Android Gmail App.
On iPhone or iPad
Here also it is a simple process to chnage Gmail signature on iPhone if you follow the instructions which are mentioned below.
- Open Gmail App on your iPhone or iPad device.
- From the top left corner, click the menu button.
- From Menu, Open Settings.
- On Settings page, select your gmail account that you need to change email signature.
- Once the account gets selected, you need to tap “Signature settings” from the account page.
- Tap the current signature and make new changes over there.
- Once changes are made you need to go back to the previous screen.
- To go to the previous screen, you need to tap the arrow icon on Signature settings in the top left.
- That’s it.
These are the easiest ways to add or remove your Gmail signature on your various devices. If you like this content kindly share this post with your friends and family.