WBPDS WB Ration Card List 2021 (wbpds.gov.in) - Apply Online
Posted in Services on January 4, 2021
In this we will be providing all the information related to WBPDS WB Ration Card List (wbpds.gov.in), WBPDS Check Application Status, Offline Application WBPDS Form Download. Every year the Food and Supplies Department launches new ration for benefiting the people. Through WBPDS portal or by offline application form the application process can be made.
We will provide information about the WBPDS Ration Card List and WBPDS Check Application Status. Here in this article, you will get details about the application process, how to apply online, eligibility status, important documents, online status, and all related information.
The Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, West Bengal Introduced PDS system for digitizing ration cards to subsidized food grains and other facilities to the eligible people by eliminating duplicate and fake ration cards. Through this, you can use it for government jobs, scholarships and jobs. The WBPDS WB Ration Card can be used for multiple purposes, which acts as a legal document through which the holder can avail various schemes and subsidy based facilities in the State of Bihar.
New ration card has been introduced every year by the Department of Food and Supplies to benefit the people of the state. Though official website applications for new ration cards will be accepted. This portal plays an important role in the identification of beneficiaries under the NFSA / RKSY scheme.
Importance of WBPDS Ration Card List 2020
A ration card acts as a very important document that can be used to avail subsidized things from the fair ration shops. Other than this, Ration Cards are widely used as an important proof to avail all the other schemes and services. You can apply for a new ration card either online or in offline mode.
Ration card is used as a useful document for online application of various other identity cards and certificates such as Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, Driver License, Voter ID Card, and PAN Card. Along with this, the state government distributes wheat, rice, kerosene oil, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Ration Card
Certain criteria are to be met if one has to apply for the WBPDS Ration Card. The following are those
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- Those who have an old ration card or whose ration card has expired can also apply for a new ration card.
- Only those people who are yet to make a ration card are eligible to apply.
- Newly married couples are also eligible to apply for a new ration card while residing in the state.
Necessary Documents Details
An applicant must hold the following documents if he/she wants to apply for the WB Ration card
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Email ID
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile number
- Old Ration Card (if any)
- Proof of age
Steps to check WB Ration Card List
If you want to see the name in the new ration card list. Follow the steps given below
- Go to https://wbpds.gov.in/ . Home page of the open now.
- Click on the “View Ration Card count (NFSA & state Scheme)” option in the “REPORTS ON NFSA” section on the home page.
- Choose your district from the list that appears on your computer screen.
- Now, select your Tehsil / Block and concerned FPS Name.
- Now the ration card list will appear on your computer and mobile screen under the concerned FPS.
Application Procedure for West Bengal Ration Card
- Applicants who would like to apply for for the WB Ration Card must following the steps below
- Only applicants who met the eligibility criteria above should apply for a new ration card
- Both online and offline applications can be made.
- Offline Application Procedure for West Bengal Ration Card
- Download application form first, Separate applications for urban and rural areas have been issued on the official website of WBPDS.
- Fill the application and fill all the information and attach the necessary documents with the form.
- Now, Submit the application form to the office of the concerned ration officer, inspector or food supply officer.
Online Application Procedure for West Bengal Ration Card
To apply for a new ration card in online mode, you will have to go through several stages. Here we will also provide you the guide for the new ration card application step by step.
- Visit WBPDS portal by clicking wbpds.wb.gov.in/
- Click on the option “Click here to apply for Non- Subsidized Ration or Conversion to Non-Subsidized Ration Card“.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number click GET OTP button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you have to enter in a designated place.
- Click the “VALIDATE” button. After successful verification, select the application option as per your requirement on the page.
- According to your requirement and given options, the method of ration card application is given below
Existing Digital Ration Card Holder Application Procedure
If you are an existing card holder and you want to apply for the new ration card, then he has to click on the “Existing Ration Card Holder (AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY-I, RKSY-II Card)” tab.
- After clicking on the “Existing Ration Card Holder (AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY-I, RKSY-II Card)” tab, you will be given easy steps to follow.
- Enter all the information asked here on the application form that appear on your screen.
- Click the “Display” tab, after which the details of family members will open in front of you.
- Now, Select all the card numbers for conversion to partially non-subsidized digital ration cards and click on the “VIEW SELECTED LIST” button.
- The Applicant has to enter Aadhaar number, EPIC no, date of birth on the application form and click on the “SAVE & VIEW” button.
- Fill the certified declaration and click “SUBMIT”.
- Candidates will receive an application number, which they will have to note for further references.
- Click “Download Application” to download the application
- You can also check the status of the new ration card application with the help of the application number.
How to Check Application Status of West Bengal Ration Card
To check Application Status of West Bengal Ration Card through the WBPDS portal online, then follow these steps accordingly.
- Enter all the asked information in the specified place.
- Click the “Search” button now. Application status will now be displayed on your screen.
We hope, You have been provided with enough information regarding the West Bengal Ration Card. If you find this article useful, then bookmark our site by showing your support.