The Government of Telangana ITE & C Department has introduced Ts Meeseva 2.0 portal aiming to provide citizens the benefit of any type of service related to documents at home. All types of service can be availed through this portal.
We will provide you all the important information regarding portal in this article. Starting from the application of any service on this portal and the process to register there. A step by step guide to check the status of the application will also be discussed.
Name of the Portal – TS Meeseva 2.0
Objective – Providing transparency in processes
Category of the Scheme – Telangana Govt. Schemes
Beneficiaries – People of Telangana
Launched By – ITE & C Department Telangana
Process of Registration – Online
Official Website – tg.meeseva.gov.in/
India is rapidly moving towards digitization to prove that the state government of Telangana has started the Ts Meeseva portal for online settlement of activities related to important documents such as Aadhaar card, voter identity card, ration card, passport, land records and other details to citizens.
Collaborating with the ITE & C Department of Telangana this portal has been launched. Earlier the state people had to visit in person for availing any scheme but now it will be made online by sitting at home.
- The 2.0 version provides one click access to avail schemes online by sitting at home.
- The portal saves time and energy of the people of the state. It ensures availability.
- You can find Aadhaar card, identity card and various processes of government offices by visiting the website.
You can avail the following services below on the meeseva portal launched by the Telangana state government
- Civil Supplies
- Commission of industries
- Department of Factories
- District Admin
- Legal Metrology
- Mines & Geology
- General Administration (NRI)
- Municipal Admin
- Industries Incentives New
- Rural Development
- Social Welfare
The following documents are essential to avail scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- E mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank account statement
From any kiosk centers without going to department in person services can be availed.
Can access 24/7 services from any location.
Through Meeseva Portal service information can be viewed.
Secure payment is achieved in online mode.
New Registration steps on Ts Meeseva Portal
If you are a new user and you want to register on the Ts Meeseva Portal. Then follow these steps below
Visit the Meeseva online portal. Homepage of the website opens.
Click the “Login” section on the home page. Now, the login page opens on your screen.
Click on the “New User Registration” link here. After which you will see the registration form on the screen.
Details on TS Meeseva Registration Form
- In the Meeseva registration form, you have to enter the details
- Desired Login ID
- Confirmed Password
- Enter your mobile number in the given space.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number that you have provided at the time of registration.
- Enter OTP in the desired place. After this, you will be asked for some personal information in the registration form.
- Aadhaar No
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Pin Code
- After entering all these details, you can click on the “Submit” button given below in the form.
- Now you can login using your login ID and password.
How to Check Application Status
If you want to check the status of the application on the portal that you have already applied, then follow the steps mentioned below
- Visit the official website of TS Meeseva. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click the “Know Your Application Status” section and press Enter.
- The status of the application is now displayed on your screen
Follow the simple steps given below if you are a registered user and you want to login then
- Visit the official website of Meeseva. Home page of the website opens now.
- On the homepage of the website, three options will be given to you
- After selecting all the details, click on the Login button.
How to Download Application Forms
From the official website of Telangana Meeseva, you can visit various departments like: Arogyashree, Agriculture, CDMA, Civil Supplies, Conflict of Industries, Department of Factories, District Administration, Election, Employment, Endowment, General Administration (NRI), GHMC, Housing, Health, Industry promotion can download applications.
If you want to download the application form through Labour, Legal Metrology, Mines, ITC and Geology, Municipal Administrator, Registration, Revenue, Rural Development, NPDCL, POLICE, Social Welfare, TSSPDCL, TSMIP and EWS Meeseva Portal are given below
- First, Visit the official website and click “Other Links” tab
- Now, Click on the “Application Form” option.
- The application form will start downloading after you select the department and form.
- Take a print out, fill it out and submit it to the concerned department.
Applicants who wish to obtain information about their nearest service provider must follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of Telangana Meeseva.
- Click on the option “MeeSeva Center“ on the left side of the home page.
- Select the “Authorized Service Provider” option now.
- A page opens on your screen with a district-wise number list of centers.
- Find the name of your district and select the link given in the opposite column.
- The address will appear on your screen along with the agent name and mobile number.
Submit Your Feedback
To submit feedback on this portal. Follow the simple steps
- Visit the official website of Telangana Meeseva 2.0.
- Click on the feedback section given in the bottom of the home page.
- A new page will opens where you have to enter the following details
- Query/ suggestion
- Mobile no.
- Email id
- Click on the “Submit” button while solving the CAPTCHA code.
You can get help with the help line number given in case of any kind of problem in doing any of the above mentioned procedures.
Call Center: 040 – 48560012
Digital Parishkaram Call Center: 1100/ 18004251110
We hope, You have been provided with enough information regarding Ts Meeseva 2.0 portal. If you find this article useful, then bookmark our site by showing your support.