Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Gujarat Online Hajari @schoolattendancegujarat.org
Posted in Services on October 21, 2020
SSA (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) is an initiative taken by the Central Government aiming to provide free education of 6 to 14-year-old children as a fundamental right as per the 86th amendment of the Constitution. Department of education, the government of Gujarat has taken an initiative of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, a Council of Elementary Education. For existing teachers, the facility of training is provided by the Government of Gujarat.
Existing schools with inadequate teacher strength are provided with additional teachers, while the capacity of existing teachers is being strengthened by extensive training, grants for developing teaching-learning materials and strengthening of the academic support structure at a cluster, block and district level.
In this article we will provide you all the information including SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Attendance Portal & Dise Login, Teacher Login @schoolattendancegujarat.org, Aadhaar Based Attendance System (DISE), SSA Gujarat Hajari App How to download it from Google Play store and more.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal Overview
Name of the portal - SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
Launched By - State Government of Gujarat
Department - Council of Elementary education
Mode of Application - Online
Beneficiary - Students of the state
Objective - Take Education to next level
Benefits - Education transparency
Category - Gujarat Govt. Scheme
Official Website - www.ssagujarat.org/
Details of SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is Government of India's flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a time bound manner, as mandated by 86th amendment to the Constitution of India making free and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group, a Fundamental Right.
- The main objective of introducing SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal is to improve the quality and standard of education in the state and bring more children within the ambit of primary schools. By this the Gujarat Education Department recruits and trains professional teachers.
- The programme seeks to open new schools in those habitations which do not have schooling facilities and strengthen existing school infrastructure through provision of additional class rooms, toilets, drinking water, maintenance grant and school improvement grants.
- SSA seeks to provide quality elementary education including life skills. SSA has a special focus on girl's education and children with special needs. SSA also seeks to provide computer education to bR&Dge the digital divide.
- Additionally, the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal has been launched to maintain the standard of education and to keep the entire operation transparent. Also the portal can be used to monitor the attendance time of online Hajari teachers. It not only provides education to the students but also takes the level of education to the next level in the state.
Key Benefits Regarding the Attendance of Teachers
The benefits of SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal regarding the attendance of the teachers are as follows
- School teacher’s attendance will be updated by 12:30 pm on Saturday.
- SSA is being implemented in partnership with State Governments to cover the entire country and address the needs of 192 million children in 1.1 million habitations.
- Online presence of the teachers will get updated from 11:30 am Monday to Friday.
- Attendance of second shift schools can be filled from Monday to Friday at 2:00 pm
- The Application is fast connected on SSA server and Fast work then other applications.
- The portal ensures transparency and availability of data which can be accessed online by simple click.
- Internet consumption is low as the data available online are compressed and it ensures easy access.
- This application ensures a faster process than any other application available now.
Facilities available on SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal
For teachers and students of Gujarat, The SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal launched by the government provides various facilities. They are as follows
- School Monitoring App
- Teacher Training
- Student Report
- Online Circulars
- Teachers Report
- Teachers Attendance
- Migration Monitoring System
- Student Attendance
- GIS Mapping
- Transport Facilities
Online School Attendance Portal of SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
- Visit the Official Website of “sarva shiksha abhiyan”
- Click on “Online Attendance System” on the homepage.
- After this, the official portal of schoolattendancegujarat.org/ will open on your screen.
- You have to login using your name and password.
- You can fill the online attendance form now.
Steps to Download Home Material Study Material
Due to Corona virus infection. The schools haven't opened till now. Online classes have been started for the student to continue his studies. You can get the study material from the steps given here.
- Visit SSA Gujarat Official Portal to get the study material. Once homepage opens.
- Click on the link “Study from Home Material” on the homepage.
- Also you can Click on the Home Learning option, a new page will open with standard intelligent video and textbook links.
- Here you can click the link to watch PDF or video or click on the “Download” button if you would like to download those material offline for later use.
Online Attendance App of Gujarat SSA
All the process which has been done on the official website of SSA can also be done using the official mobile application. For successful installation of the Gujarat SSA
Attendance app. You have to follow the steps below
- Go to Google play store.
- Type SSA Online Attendance Gujarat in the search box.
- The application will appear in front now.
- Click on the application and install the app.
SSAGUJARAT.ORG PORTAL Available Services
There are so many services that can be availed using the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
- Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
- GIS School mapping
- gunotsav website
- online circulars
- migration monitoring system
- special training for out of school children
- Aadhaar dise child tracking system
- children with special need
- citizen centric information
- online monitoring system
- teacher training subject selection
- RTE notification
- teacher portal
- periodical assessment test
- metric for difference redressal
- online attendance system
- School monitoring app
We hope, You have been provided with enough information regarding Gujarat SSA. If you find this article useful, then bookmark our site by showing your support.