Shram Suvidha Portal @shramsuvidha.gov.in LIN Online Registration Steps
Posted in Services on January 6, 2021
The Indian Government has introduced Shram Suvidha Portal (registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in) to provide all kinds of assistance to businesses for starting a business activity. With this portal the businesses will get benefited.
The Shram Suvidha Portal has been launched in collaboration with the Department of Labour, India. Here in this article we will be providing you with all the information about Shram Suvidha Portal, step by step guide for registering on the portal, labour identification number (LIN) and minimum wage. So read this article from beginning to end completely
Details of Shram Suvidha Portal
Name of the Portal - Shram Suvidha Portal
Launched By - Government of India
Benefits Integrating businesses
Objective - Providing Useful Environment to Businesses
Beneficiary Indian business people
Official Website shramsuvidha.gov.in/
Shram Suvidha@shramsuvidha.gov.in portal
The portal Shram Suvidha Portal was started in the year 2014 by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Majorly the portal provides easy access for four major departments. The portal includes the Office of Chief Labor Commissioner (Central), Directorate General of Mines Safety, Employees ‘Provident Fund Organization and Employees’ State Insurance Corporation to ease the trade. This portal provides a platform for sharing information between labour enforcement agencies.
Shram Suvidha Central Labour Laws/Rules
The following are the Shram Suvidha Central Labour Laws/Rules
- The Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service) Act, 1996
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service) Act, 1979
- The Mines Act, 1952
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Sales Promotion Employees (Conditions of Service) Act, 1976
- The Working Journalists and Other Newspaper Employees (Conditions of Service) and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1955.
Shram Suvidha Portal Services
The following services can be availed through Shram Suvidha Portal
- LIN data modification and verification
- Possibility of entity verification by the enforcement agency
- Labour Identification Number (LIN) generation is possible
- Email/ SMS notification to the establishment is also available.
- Users can pre-assign user ID and password
- The password can be changed by the user at any time.
- Establishments can get their login and passwords online themselves
- The first stage for LIN generation by CLC(C) organization
- There is a possibility of online CLC(C) and DGMS annual return submission
- Common EPF and ESIC monthly return submission
- The online entry by employer, establishment and enforcement agency is possible.
- The portal helps in managing, creating, updating establishments and their inspection reports
How to register online on Shram Suvidha Portal
If you want to register online under the Five Central Labour Act on the Shram Suvidha official portal. Here we are providing you with information about all five Central Labour Act.
- The Employees Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provision’s Act (EPF) Act-1952
- Employees’ State Insurance Act (ESI) ACT-1948
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act-1970
- Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Act -1996
- Inter-State Migrant Workmen (ISMW) Act-1979
Choose one of the Five Central Labour Act that is given to you, After this you have to follow the steps given below to register on Shram Suvidha Portal
- Sign up first thereby entering some personal information on the page.
- A login ID and password will be given to you after this.
- Using these credentials. Login to the website and register yourself in the relevant act.
Steps to Know Your Labour Identification Number (LIN)
Follow these steps below in order to know Your Labour Identification Number (LIN) online
You can know your Labour Identification Number (LIN) by following the given easy steps.
- Go to registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in/
- Two options in the form given to you on the home page. You can know your Labour Identification Number through Establishment Name or Establishment Identifier.
- Enter all the asked information in the form and click the “Submit” button.
- Your Labour Identification Number (LIN) will be displayed on the screen.
How to Know Minimum Wage
If you want to know minimum wage then follow these simple steps given below
- Go to registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in/
- Enter Wage City, Worker Category, Scheduled Employment, and Verification Code on the home page.
- Click the “Submit”button.
- Register form under Labour related law
- Form A: Employee Register
- Form B: Wage Rate
- Form C: Loan Recoveries
- Form D: Attendance Register
- Form E: Leave Related
Shram Suvidha Portal Key Features
- Allotment of Unique Identification ie Labour Identification Number (LIN) by the Ministry of Labour and Employment to all applicants
- Unified ECR under EPFO/ESIC to encourage compliance by reducing transaction costs and promoting ease of business.
- Provision of the inspection system and online inspection report to ensure transparency and accountability in enforcement of Labour laws
- The system of filing self-certified and simplified single online annual returns to reduce the complexity of common online registration and compliance for many Labour laws.
We hope you have been provided with all the relevant information regarding Shram Suvidha Portal. If you find this article useful then show your support by bookmarking our website.