At sarathi.parivahan.gov.in, you can claim your new learner’s license and driving license for allover permit in India. You can also check your learner/driving license status by visiting Sarathi Parivahan website.
Here we are going to discuss about
- Application Process
- Required Documents
- Fees Structure
- 1 Application Process
- 2 I. Learner License Process
- 3 II. Driving License Process
The Uttar Pradesh government offers every citizens should easily get their driving license through online. The Sarathi Parivahan website is launched by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways by UP Govt. In old days peoples have to visit Regional Transport Office (RTO) to claim their driving license by application form filling. There is so much distractions like fixing date, making appointments, brokers commissions, etc for processing the driving license. After finalizing the application, people wait for traffic inspector to process the license.
In these golden days the UP government made a official website for Indian people to process the application through online. This online portal website helps people to apply their new driving license and learner license within 5 minutes. Extra beneficiary available in this website is that you can easily check what is the current status of your application. For each applicants receives driving license token number for DL & LL which arrives by speed post.
Type of Driving Licence:
- Learning Licence
- Permanent Licence(Driving License)
- International Driving licence
- Duplicate Driving licence
- Light Motor Vehicle licence
- Heavy Motor Vehicle licence
I. Learner License Process
Required Documents for Learner License
- PAN Card
- Proof of Date of Brith
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- 10 Std Marksheet
- Aadhar Card (Apply here)
- Residential Address Proof
- 2 Passport size Photo
- Form No.2 Filled
- Form No.1A (Medical Certificate)
Learner License Application Fees Structure
- For all 1st class vehicles, you have to pay application fees as Rs. 150/-.
- For 2nd class vehicles such as Two-wheeler and LMV cars, you need to pay fixed amount as Rs. 150/-. Additionally you have to pay test fees as Rs. 50/-.
Procedure to Apply Learner Driving License @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
Watch the below steps carefully to apply Sarathi Parivahan Learner License easily.
- Let’s Go To Sarathi Parivahan Official Website.
- There you see homepage of the entire website and there is a section for District wise.
- Select your District.
- A new page appears with section like ‘Apply Online’ on the left side.
- Click ‘Apply Online’.
- From drop-down menu, you have to choose and click ‘New Learner License’ or ‘New Driving License’ as per your needs.
- After that the Sarathi Parivahan website shows 5 stages while processing the application submission.
- There you have to click ‘Continue’ button.
- By clicking ‘Continue’ button, you’ll see Learner License (LL) application.
- Fill the vehicle information and Date of Birth there.
- One by one you have to fill all requirements in the form like application fees, mobile number, address, aadhaar application number, blood group, etc.
- Check all the information you entered and click on ‘Submit’.
- Gosh! You successfully applied your driving license on Sarathi Parivahan website.
II. Driving License Process
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Department will issue your Learner License through online portal. Once it arrives, you have to wait around one month. After one month completion you will able to apply for Driving License by submitting documents such as
Required Documents for Driving License
- Learner’s License
- Training School Driving License
- Form No.4 Filled
- Passport size Photo
- Application Fees
Driving License Application Fees Structure
- For 1st class vehicles driving license, you have to pay Rs. 700/-. It includes Grand fee (Rs. 200), Smart Card and Test Fee (Rs. 300).
- For Two-wheeler and LMV car applicants, you have to pay Rs. 300/-. Applicants will have to pay a total fees of Rs.1000/-.
How Sarathi Parivahan Process Driving License through Online
The process is simple. You can able to apply on both online or offline mode by visiting sarathi.parivahan.gov.in website. It is a UP government rule that you to wait one month after the issue date of your Learner License.
If you plan to go to online mode, then you have to pay online fees as mentioned above. Through offline mode, you have to visit ARTO office for your specific region and you have to pay the license application fees directly.
While paying the application fee, you have to submit copy of your application and required documents straight to the ARTO office. For fast processing you have to make these transaction through training center.
The driving test is compulsory for permanent driving license. While processing the driving test you have to bring the same kind of vehicle you used on Sarathi Parivahan application. Learner License is only valid for upto 6 months and therefore you have to pass the driving test within that period to claim the original driving license.
If you pass the learner license driving test then the driving license will be sent through registered post address.