The Haryana Government has launched a portal named Saral Haryana for providing various facilities to the state residents. Antyodaya is the full name of the portal, Official website is saralharyana.gov.in launched by the government. After integrating the several government departments, the portal has been launched.
In this article we will discuss a lot of information regarding Registration Services List, How to register, Login steps, Features, Online Helpline Number and Registration Process.
With the help of Haryana Government Portal, all the services run by the state government can be availed. People can very easily take advantage of various services on the same portal by registering and logging on the simple Saral Haryana portal.
Name of the Portal – Antyodaya Saral Haryana
Launched by – Government of Haryana
Name of the Department – Electronic and Information Department
Beneficiaries – People of Haryana
Objective of the portal – Providing Information online for the people
Official Website – saralharyana.gov.in/
The Government of Haryana has launched an integrated service portal for the use of the residents residing in the state of Haryana. This portal has been named Antyodaya Saral Haryana. With the help of this official portal, Every resident of the state can get to know information about the services and schemes being run by the state.
On this portal launched by the Department of Electronic and Information, Government of Haryana, People of the state can register and login and benefit from various services.
The list of all services and schemes this portal including ration card, dairy loan, pension etc. has been made available in PDF format. You can download all these in a single click.
Through complete digitization, Over 380+ services and schemes has been available at the web portal online which was developed on Service Plus Framework aiming to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana. The mission and vision of this online platform is to deliver and track Government-to-Citizen (G2C) services across the state. Honorable. Hon’ble Chief Minister Haryana has launched 106 services of 12 departments on the Good Governance day available to the citizens of Haryana.
The digitization in India brought this kind of portal to serve people, Aim of this portal is to accelerate digitization. This portal benefits people of haryana by providing them all the information about schemes and services online by sitting at your home. The portal inspires adoption of paperless and cashless processes
Using this portal, you can download this list very easily. One can search schemes and services online and this proves that India is fulfilling Digital India philosophy.
You simply can receive information (Saral Haryana) of more than 526 plans and services of 38 departments run by the government portal. These services include ration card, pension, dairy loan related services. Find the list of all the services and schemes that are available below
- Dealer Point Registration
- Resident certificate (Revenue)
- Income certificate (Revenue)
- Issue of new ration card (food and supplies)
- New Power Connection (U / DHBVN)
- Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)
- Bicycle Plan (BOCW – Labor)
- Dr. Ambedkar Meritorious Students Scheme (Welfare of SCBC)
- Micronutrient Fertilizer (Agriculture)
- Social Justice and Empowerment
You can search for available services and schemes by clicking on the link given for this portal.
- Using this portal, The citizens of the state get to know the benefits of the services and schemes run by the state government.
- The Saral portal is built in in with live tracking facility of schemes and services
- This initiative provides transparency between the government and the people of the state.
- With this integrated portal one can apply to avail any service or scheme.
How to Register on Saral Haryana Portal
- All those who want to register on the portal one should follow these simple steps below
- Visit the official website of Saral Haryana, Government of Haryana. The web page of Antyodaya will open on the computer or mobile screen.
- Click “New User Register Here ” available on the homepage of the website
- A Registration form will open on your screen where you have to fill the following
- Full Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- After entering all the details, Solve the captcha code and click on the “Validate ” button.
- Then a login code will be sent to your registered mobile number with which you can login to the Antyodaya website
How to Login at Antyodaya
Follow these simple steps if you want to login there
- Visit the official website of Antyodaya Saral
- Home page of the website opens on your screen, Choose “Login” button
- Username and password will be asked, Enter the credentials that you have received while registering and press “Enter”
In this way you will login to the Saral Haryana portal.
How to Track Services through SMS
To avail this service through SMS. Follow these steps below
- Type SARAL and send to 7738299899 to track your application on your registered mobile number
- Type SARAL<space><Application ID/Ticket No.> and send to 7738299899 to track your application/ticket from any mobile number
If you have queries or face any problem while doing any of the above steps. You can reach out to the official landline number.
Toll free helpline number 1800-2000-023 (8 am to 8 pm)
We hope that we have provided you all the information about Saral Haryana. You can ask your questions in the comment box if you still have doubts regarding login and registration, Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.