The Online Portal has been launched by the State Headquarters aiming to provide information about employees working in all departments through online mode. In addition, (hrms.punjab.gov.in) portal is mainly used by employees for applying for leave.
The eHRMS application was to facilitate the proper monitoring, manpower planning, recruitments, Postings, Promotion, Transfer based on employee skill set, service history which was earlier being done manually ,leads to wastage of Government resources, and time that too without fruitful results which created lack of faith in Government system.
A complete HR solution for massive manpower of 2,34,705 employees of 146 Government departments posted in 27,918 offices of the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
The State Government of Punjab has started the portal @hrms.punjab.gov.in on collaborating with IHRMS. Through Manav Sampada portal, life becomes easier for managing and availing all service books of all government departments. Complete information about Manav Sampada Portal will be provided in this article.
The facility of online application for availing leave has been provided to primary, upper primary school teachers, head master, Shiksha Mitra and non-teaching staff based on the official notification of Basic Education Council (Basic Education Department).
PLRS Fard: Bhulekh Punjab Land Record Online Jamabandi
According to the notification issued by the state government, any state employee will be required to apply for leave online. All the employees who want to take leave can apply for the leave in the online mode (hrms.punjab.gov.in) through the official website.
Name of the portal – IHRMS Punjab
Objective of the portal – Digitization
Benefits of this portal – Apply for leave in online mode
Portal launched by – Human Resource Support
Category – Punjab Govt. Scheme
Mode of application – Online
Beneficiaries Departmental Staff
Official Website – hrms.punjab.gov.in
The government has launched this portal by keeping in mind of the following objectives below
- Digitizing leads to developing HR related databases for analyzing the skill set of each employee by collecting the information like skills, compensation, personal details, demographic information, and other detailed relevant information.
- For analyzing the status of manpower by calculating the current and future status of recruitment and retirement thereby helping the government.
- To improve the Outputs/Queries at all levels for effective policy decision making.
- To develop a Benefits Management System for calculating additional allowances and benefits provided to employees using details about insurance policies, pension plans etc.
- To achieve the objective of RTI Act with regard to employee posting and transfers.
- To preserve employees most useful information currently available in their manual service book record in electronic form (e-Service Book) and to create a Searchable
- Employee Service Book database through data entry of master service book and online transactions thereon.
- To make available eService book on the Internet supporting Government’s effort to bring transparency in a user-friendly interface for use by both the department and Government employees.
- To reduce the manual effort in maintaining a service book by decentralizing and timely updation of their transaction such as (transfer, promotion, joining, relieving etc.)
- To develop workflow based products to eliminate paper use in the Government at various levels which will result in fast disposal of matters and thus improve the Carbon Credit Rating of the State by saving paper.
The benefits of Manav Sampada Portal are mentioned below
- Manav Sampada Portal helps to maintain the records of government personnel, Also details of personnel and officers of all departments are recorded on the this portal.
- All information of the employees and employees working in the state of Punjab has been available on this portal.
- You can also get information related to eService Book and Property Return on this portal.
- All teachers and employees can leave applications that can be submitted through this portal.
- Other information of the department can be obtained by the employees through the official website (hrms.punjab.gov.in).
- Employees residing in punjab can avail of this portal. For this, you have to log in with the help of your ID and password.
How to Register on Manav Sampada Portal
Those who are willing to register on the Manav Sampada Portal @ ehrms.punjab.gov.in. Follow the step by step process listed below.
- First visit the official website of Human Resource Management or https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/ (Copy and search in Browser)
- On your computer screen the homepage of the website will pop up now.
- Click on the “Login” option on the homepage. A form will open now.
- Enter the details given below on that form accordingly
- You have to select the User ID, HRMS Code, Password, etc. After this, Solve the captcha code given and click on the Login button.
- After you click on the login button, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter the OTP sent to your mobile number for verification.
- After login into the website successfully, Click on the Online Leave section and click on the Apply Leave option from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click on the Select Reporting Officer option and click on Add A Reporting Officer in the drop-down menu.
- An online form will open on your screen, here you have to leave Select in Online Service.
- Next you select Block Education Officer in Destination. Click on the name of the concerned officer in the Reporting Officer and save.
- Now click on the Apply Leave option and select Form Date. After this, you select Leave Date.
- Leave Days will automatically arrive via Calculate. Next you have to enter the details of Leave.
- In the case of staying during Leave, an address should be mentioned.
- Click on the Submit button now. By completing these procedures your application will be completed. After which information will be sent to your mobile number.
- Information regarding the acceptance or rejection of the Leave application will be displayed.
We hope, You have been provided with enough information regarding Manav Sampada Portal. If you find this article useful, then bookmark our site by showing your support.