The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has made a platform for easy booking of gas cylinders online through the official website. With this facility, the citizens can easily book their cylinders online which reduces the energy and time. Through the official website of Indane Gas Booking, the process can be completed or else by calling and through SMS and mobile apps.
In this article, We will provide you with all the relevant information regarding the booking process on how to book, phone number. This is a great initiative launched by the Indian oil corporation, limited which benefits most of the people.
Wondering how to book cylinders online in an easy way. We here will provide you all the process and steps through various mediums. Indane Gas will share a step-by-step process of searching the agency’s number, Changing the distributor, taking a Double Bottle Cylinder connection and a new connection to Indian Gas.
- 1 Online Booking Process
- 2 Alternative Ways To Book a Gas (Indane)
- 3 Steps for Indane Gas Booking
- 4 Step to Avail Gas Cylinder via SMS
- 5 How to Book an Indane Cylinder by Phone Calls?
- 6 How to do Online Registration Process on Indian Gas Exchange (IGX) Portal
- 7 State Wise IVRS Number of Indian Gas Booking
- 8 Mobile App
- 9 Procedure to Search Agency Number
- 10 How to Avail New Connection
- 11 How to Change the Distributor
Online Booking Process
Nowadays LPG – Liquefied petroleum gas is being used by housewives across the country. To benefit those people this new facility is introduced by the Sarkar Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
The process for this can either be done through online and phone calls. From home all these processes can be done. Previously People had to go in person for booking their cylinders. He can now complete the Indane gas booking process from home via mobile phone calls and IVRS.
- Indane gas cylinder online booking facility ultimately saves the time of a person, now the concerned person doesn’t have to go to the department again and again.
- All these can be available in a single click process either through SMS, IVRS, mobile app and direct phone call.
- This facility has been provided all over the country which saves both time and money of the citizens.
Alternative Ways To Book a Gas (Indane)
Other than booking gas online through the website. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited provides the following alternate ways
- By visiting the gas agency in person
- Through the official website
- Book by phone
- Via SMS
- Via mobile app
Steps for Indane Gas Booking
Follow these simple steps if you want to book the cylinder online through the official website launched by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Visit the official website of Indane Gas Booking. The Homepage appears on your screen now.
- Click on the link of MyLPG.In Transparency Portal.
- A new page will open now where you will be seeing the Consumer Registration Form. Enter the information here accordingly
- LPG ID and
- Email ID
- After entering that information, solve the captcha code now and click on the Submit button. A user ID and password will be sent to your mail ID which you have provided.
- Go to the homepage now of the website
- Click on the option of Consumer Login. The login page will open in front of you. Enter your user ID and password.
- Click on the LPG link after logging in the dashboard and click on the Book Your Cylinder option from the drop-down menu.
- Another page will open on your computer and mobile screen, Click on the option of Online Booking, enter all the information asked and click on the “Book Now” button.
By this way your online booking for cylinders gets completed.
Step to Avail Gas Cylinder via SMS
Some people are not good with computers and online stuff. For benefiting those people alternative ways of booking cylinders are provided by the Indane. One such way is through SMS. Follow these steps to do that
- Open the message box on your mobile. Enter the code given below after this
- SMS IOC < STD Code + Distributor’s Tel. Number > < Consumer Number >
- Send this SMS to the mobile number of your gas distributor.
- The information about the successful booking of Indane Gas Cylinder on the mobile number, along with the booking number will also be sent to you.
How to Book an Indane Cylinder by Phone Calls?
- The person can also book cylinders with their mobile phone. For doing this just follow these simple steps
- The complete process of booking Indane gas can be done through a call through a registered mobile number. To do this, You have to call the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) number.
- For one city to another IVR varies, you can go to your Gas Agency to get detailed information. Along with this, you can also get the information of the number by clicking on the link given below.
- One you get the IVRS number, Dial this number and follow all the necessary guidelines.
- Select the language, you have to select your language and enter the customer number given in the documents.
- Three options will be given to you with the computer voice, to complain, to refill gas and lastly to cylinder cylinder, out of which you have to choose the option of booking the cylinder.
- Select the booking option, you will be asked to check your customer number by a computer. After this, the reference code of the booking will be sent to your mobile via SMS.
- The process of booking an Indane gas through your phone call will be completed. After some time, the gas distributor will distribute the gas calendar for you at home.
How to do Online Registration Process on Indian Gas Exchange (IGX) Portal
Follow these steps if you want to register on Indian Gas Exchange (IGX) Portal
- Visit the official website of Indian Gas Exchange. Homepage will open now.
- Click on the button “Become a Member ” when the new page opens.
- A registration form now will get opened on your computer and mobile screen.
- Enter your name, mobile number, organization, email ID, city etc on that form
- After entering all the information, after checking the information you entered, click on the button of “Submit “.
State Wise IVRS Number of Indian Gas Booking
Andhra Pradesh – 9848824365
Bihar – 9708024365
Chandigarh – 9781324365
Delhi – 9911554411
Gujarat – 9624365365
Haryana – 9911554411
Jammu and Kashmir – 9876024365
Jharkhand – 9708024365
Karnataka – 8970024365
Kerala – 9961824365
Madhya Pradesh – 9753569275/9669124365/9425084691/966912 4365
Maharashtra – 9223101260
Odisha – 9090824365
Punjab – 9781324365
Rajasthan – 9785224365
Tamil Nadu – 8124024365
Telangana – 9848824365
Uttar Pradesh – 8726024365/9911554411
West Bengal – 9088324365
The complete process of online gas booking can also be done using the mobile application. For this you have to follow the steps below.
- Open GOOGLE PLAY store on your mobile phone.
- Type “Indane Gas Booking” in the search box and enter it.
- The result will be displayed on your computer screen.
Procedure to Search Agency Number
- Visit the official website. Homepage will open.
- Click on the section ” Customer Care ” and click on the option of “SMS / IVRS BOOKING“.
- A new page will open where you will have to select all the asked details such as: – District, Distributor etc.
- Click on the button of ” Search ” given after you fill all those informations.
- A list will be displayed on your screen about Agency nearest to you.
How to Avail New Connection
- Visit the official site. Homepage will open.
- Click on the option of “New Connection” in the “Online Services” section.
- A new page will open where you have to click on the option of “Online New Connection Click Here“.
- Now again, a new page will open in front of you, here you have to click on the option of Download Format.
- An application form for this will open now, after downloading this application form, you will have to fill it correctly and submit it to your regional gas agency office.
- Thus you can apply to get an Indane Gas Agency new gas cylinder connection.
How to Change the Distributor
- Visit the official portal. Homepage will open.
- Click on the option of “Change Your Distributor” in the “Online Services ” section .
- Click on the option, a new page opens. Here you have to click on the option of “Click Here to Login“.
- To change the distributor on the new page, you have to download the form by clicking on the “Download Formats” section.
- After filling all the necessary details in this form, submit it to the nearest regional gas agency.
You can contact the toll free numbers given below if you face any issues while doing any of those step mentioned above
- Toll free number: 1800-2333-555
- LPG Emergency Assistance: 1906