IGRS Telangana Online Registration: Get Encumbrance Certificate, Status, Stamp Duty
Posted in Services on October 22, 2020
The Government of Telangana has launched an integrated complaint remedy system for the development of the residents of the state. In this article we will be discussing the in and out information about IGRS Telangana integrated complaint remedy system.
Through this portal, All the state residents can lodge complaints related to any subject. We here in this article will guide you how to do all the stuff and also the services which are available on the Integrated Grievance Redressal System portal.
Online Services related to IGRS Telangana Registration, Encumbrance Certificate, Status, Stamp Duty have been started on the official website of registration.telangana.gov.in/ by Registration and Stamp Department, Government of Telangana.
With this, we are also gonna provide you with information regarding your Encumbrance Certificate registration in linear phase. There are a bunch of services available on the Unified Grievance Redressal System we will be discussing in detail about all. Here you can also find how to check the status of stamp duty.
Benefits of IGRS
The following are some of the benefits and facilities that the people of Telangana can avail through IGRS
- The Value of a land property can be searched online using IGRS
- Online search for prohibited property in the state can be availed through IGRS.
- They can also search for an Encumbrance Certificate (EC).
- Provides e-Stamp services to the public.
- People can gather all information property, society, firm and marriage registration.
- Chit funds information can be availed
- State people can search their SRO (Sub-Registrar Office)
- IGRS Telangana also provides information on notaries, stamp vendors, and Franking services.
IGRS Telangana Portal Details
All the important details regarding IGRS Telangana Portal are listed below. Check it out
Name of the Portal - Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)
Portal launched by - Government of Telangana
Benefits of this Portal - Can avail all the facilities sitting at home
Objective of the portal - Stamping & Registration
Beneficiary - Residence of the State
Official Website - registration.telangana.gov.in/
IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Overview
The Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) is an official website which has been launched by the Telangana government for benefiting the residents of Telangana. Through this portal the citizens can file a complaint related to any subject. In many cases, citizens are not heard in government offices, in which case you can file the complaint of that officer online.
Additionally, you can use this portal for carrying out various processes related to your agricultural land. Without visiting the government office many types of documents can be accessed using this website. We request you to read this article from beginning to end, here we will provide you all the information related to it.
Services Available on the IGRS Telangana Portal
As we discussed above, there are many services that are available on this portal. Those are listed below
- Encumbrance Search (EC)
- Certified Copy
- Society Registration
- Prohibited Property
- Market Value Search
- Marriage Registration
- Property Registration
- E - Stamp
- Firm Registration
- Department Users
- Know Your SRO
- Information on Chit Fund
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking Services
Facts about Encumbrance Certificate
The Encumbrance Certificate is considered as a very important document issued by the Registration and Stamp Department of the Government of Telangana. The key facts regarding Encumbrance Certificate are as follows.
- All Details of the transactions related to the land and its duration
- Details of all property available of the registered person
- Any gift received by the person will also be available in the document as information.
How to search Encumbrance Certificate Online
Follow the easy steps given below. If you want to search Encumbrance Certificate on the IGRS Telangana Portal
- Visit the official page registration.telangana.gov.in/
- Click “Encumbrance Search (EC)"once the home page appears in the online services section.
- A User Registration page will open now. You have to enter your user ID, password and captcha code here and click on Login.
- If you are a new user, you have to register first by clicking Register and entering all the required information.
- Once, after logging into the website, the e -Encumbrance Statement will open on the computer screen.
- Read this statement carefully and click Submit.
- Now, a search page opens. Here you will be given two options.
- Search by Document No.
- Search by Form Entry.
- You select one of the options, Enter the year of your registration and the first letter of their SRO name/code and click on “Submit” while filling the form.
- You will be able to see the online e-Encumbrance certificate on your computer and mobile screen if you have done all the steps given above.
How to Know your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO) Online
Follow these step by step process if you want to know about your Sub-Registrar Office (SRO)
- Visit registration.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on the “Know Your SRO” link in the “Browse” section on the homepage.
- Now, you will be given two options on the next page. Choose between “Know your Jurisdiction SRO” and “Village Directory”.
- After choosing your district, division, and village, the information related to you will appear on the computer screen.
Integrated Grievance Redressal System Mobile Application
You can perform all the actions and steps which we have discussed using your mobile also by installing the official application of IGRS T Registration App. For this you have to follow the simple steps below.
- Go to Google play store.
- Type IGRS T Registration App in the search box.
- The application will appear in front now.
- Click on the application and install the app.
If you face any issues or difficulties while performing any of those steps mentioned above then you can contact the official toll free numbers and Email ID given by the Telangana Government
- Toll-free Helpline Number - 18005994788
- WhatsApp Number - 9121220272
- Email ID – email@example.com
We hope, we have been provided with enough information regarding IGRS Telangana. If you find this article useful, then bookmark our site by showing your support.