In this article we will provide you information regarding AP EWS Certificate/Reservation Application Form 2020, Format, Registration, Eligibility details. It is very much similar to income, caste and residence certificate. This certificate is an income certificate. The certificate is issued to a person/family of the Depressed and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of the society.
The EWS Economically Weaker Section is an important certificate provided to the families belonging to economically weaker sections. It can be understood as a derivative of reservation introduced in the general category. The scheme is very similar to the reservation scheme that was started in 2013.
The President of India passed the EWS bill on 12th January 2019. The bill is in the division from 14th January 2019 which was first introduced by the state of Gujarat. People belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) can get benefit out of this scheme. Here, in this article, we will provide all the information related to EWS, Registration, Login, Benefits, necessary documents for this scheme and its facilities
The EWS Certificate is given to all the citizens who come under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category. With this scheme the applicants will get 10% reservation in direct recruitment to civil posts and services. EWS can originally be used as a property certificate, Through this certificate the applicants get the benefit of 10% attractiveness to the economically weaker section in government jobs and higher educational institutions.
If you want to get benefit out of this scheme, you have to download the application first from online and offline mode. Here we will share with you all the things regarding this certificates by the concerned department and also details related to eligibility and necessary documents will also be provided.
Name of the Scheme – Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Objective of the Scheme – 10% reservation in jobs and institutions
Scheme Launched By – Revenue department of India
Beneficiaries – Economically weaker people
Mode of Application – Online
Official Website – onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/
With an objective of providing benefit to the economically weaker and the underprivileged, The EWS Scheme has been launched by which certificates are awarded to eligible persons. It provides a 10% reservation for the poor people in all government jobs and institutions.
Certain eligibility is required for availing EWS Certificate to take advantage of any government job scheme. The certificate is applicable only if the candidate found to be below the limit fixed by the concerned officials of a scheme or government.
The EWS Certificate is valid for only 1 year. Information about backward classes application fee are as follows
Application Fee for EWS Certificate is Rs.10 /-
Application Fee from Mee Seva Centre is Rs. 35 /-
You must fulfill the following criteria if you want to apply online
- All persons who are not availing reservation for SC, ST and OBC category, Also total income of the family is 8 lakhs per year. (Note : Family income includes agriculture land, salary, occupation and etc)
- In addition to family income if the person holds any other property. They will not be classified under this category
- Residential area of 1000 sq ft and above is not eligible
- 5 acres or more of agricultural land will not be considered
- Residential plots of 200 square yards in and above areas other than designated municipalities
- Residential plots of 100 square yards and above in notified municipalities
The Applicants must hold the following documents if he/she wants to apply for the EWS or Income Certificate.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card copy
- Passport size photograph
- All educational certificates
- Residential certificate
- Court stamp fee of 2 /- with the application form duly filled.
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10 / – as per Government Order (GO) 1551 and Income Tax Return Payment (if any)
- Certificate issued by two different Gazette officers
The list of documents varies might differ according to the state rules. For more information visit EWS certificate issuing authority and get more insight about it.
Application Procedure for EWS Certificate
If you want to apply for the EWS Reservation. Follow these simple steps below
- Visit EWS Certificate portal official website.
- Click on the “Revenue Department” section on the homepage.
- A “REVENUE DEPARTMENT SERVICES” page will open. Click on the “INCOME CERTIFICATE” option here.
- An application form opens where you have to enter the following details
- Name of applicant
- Parent/husband name
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of birth
- Applicant Age
- You have to enter the income information along with this
- Upload all the documents in the designated place and click “Show Payment” button.
- Enter your card information and follow the steps for payment.
Click “Confirm Payment” after this to confirm your payment. Keep the receipt received safe
Download Application Form by Clicking Here.
- This certificate is issued by different employees in different districts. The format of this application has been determined by the concerned Ministry of Government of India. Here we are giving you the information of all the officers through whom it is issued.
- The EWS Certificate will be issued in different districts by different employees of those districts. Here we will provide you some information of all the officers through whom it is issued.
- Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Additional Assistant Commissioner
- District Magistrate (DM) / Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary / Magistrate / Sub-Divisional
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
- Sub divisional officer or area where the candidate or his family normally resides.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
How to Check Online Status
Follow the below steps if you want to check the EWS Application Status Online
- Visit AP Meeseva portal official website.
- On the homepage, Login to the website by entering a username and password.
- Find the Check MeeSeva Certificate option on the website and click on it.
- Enter “Application Number” in the given space and click the ‘Go’ button.
- Status of the application will be shown on your computer screen.
- Income or EWS certificates will be available only for one year. The authority of states decide the validity of that Certificate.
- Contact the issuing authority of the concerned State / UT for more information about the validity of the certificate.