In a rapid digitalization, The Rajasthan government has launched a portal called Emitra SSO ID which is an online portal registered to carry out all the government applications related tasks under a single ID password.
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot offered this Rajasthan Single Sign On, also known as SSO ID Portal with the objective of providing facilities like Jan Aadhaar Card, Bhamashah Card, Aadhaar ID, Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN) and Business Register Number (BRN) under one roof.
This portal has been started as a unique portal to take advantage of all types of e-services in known as Rajasthan Single Sign ON and this portal will act as a single-window for citizen-specific, industry-specific and government employee-specific services to all the residents of Rajasthan.
Registration for SSO ID is a very easy, efficient and quick process, Data entered by the user on this portal will be secure and it is assured that the personal data of citizens will not be misused.
All types of electronic services in Rajasthan can be availed through this portal. This portal is also known as Single Sign ON, Emitra SSO. In these days, The government of Rajasthan is giving many e-services for the state people, Taking steps ahead, the Emitra SSO portal has been launched by the state government. If you create a user ID and password. You can easily get benefits from government schemes and jobs.
Using the same identity. The citizens of Rajasthan can be benefited by the portal. Because of this the government has made the process simpler. You can easily register if you know some basic of using a computer or mobile phone
Details of Emitra SSO Portal
Name of the Portal – Emitra SSO
Launched by – Government of Rajasthan
Mode of Registration – Online
Beneficiaries – People of Rajasthan
Benefit of Emitra SSO – Single ID used for all other schemes
Official Website – https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
Following are the eligibility criteria for registering on the Emitra SSO Portal
- Registrants must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- With Emitra SSO Portal, all industries/businesses, startups, etc. Working in Rajasthan can get a single digital identity.
- Government employees, Institutes and Industries of Rajasthan can also register online for SSO ID.
The Following documents are the necessary documents required in order to apply for the Emitra SSO ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Google Mail ID
- Jan Aadhaar Card
- Facebook Page
- Business Register Number (BRN)
- Industry Aadhaar Number (UAAN)
- SIPF Number (SIPF)
To make the online process much easier We recommend you register for an SSO ID using Jan Aadhaar card. If you do not have Jan Aadhaar card, then you can apply for Jan Aadhaar card online.
Step by Step Registration Procedure
You can start registering for the Emitra SSO ID if you have all the necessary documents mentioned above and fulfill the eligibility criteria. Now let us dive in.
- Go to the Rajasthan Single Sign ON official portal site. The webpage will open now.
- Enter “Digital Identity (SSO ID / User Name)” and “Password”. If you already have a login, Enter the credentials by logging in.
- If you are now, then you have to click on the “Registration” option for SSO ID registration
- After clicking on the link, three sections will open for online registration.
- Govt. Employee
Choose the three options accordingly. We will be providing you with all the information about registering online in all three ways in case you are a local citizen, industry and government employee.
- For Citizens
- For Industry
- For Government Employees
- SSO ID Online Registration for Citizens
You will be shown five options for registration on the SSO portal. Registration can be done for SSO ID through Jan Aadhaar card, Bhamashah card, and Aadhaar card, Facebook page and Google ID.
- SSO ID Online Registration for Industry
You will be given two options for industry registration on the SSO portal. Registration can be done here by entering the Industry Aadhaar Number (UAN) or Business Register Number (BRN).
- SSO ID Online Registration for Government Employees
There will be an option for government employees to register on the SSO portal. Here government employees can register by entering their SIPF number and password.
Along with this, you can download the Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID registration process as a PDF according to different categories. For this, a direct link is given at the end of the article.
>>Download PDF Manual by clicking here>>
Benefits of Rajasthan Single Sign On Registration
The following are some of the benefits that the people are getting out through this online portal.
- Under one ID, People of the state can avail all other schemes without even filling the application separately for each and every scheme they would like to avail
- It is not required to fill the registration form government schemes application. If you have the ID generated using SSO portal launched by the Rajasthan government. This saves time and energy.
- As all the procedures available online, it is easy for the person to check and verify all the necessary things
- Government job applications can be filled using this ID. After the new amendment, no application can be made in Rajasthan without SSO ID.
- After the formation of the SSO portal launched by the Rajasthan government, ordinary citizens will be able to avail of various government schemes using the same name and password.
If you have any queries related to emitra or if you face any issues while doing any of the steps mentioned above. You can reach out to the official helpline number or email ID below
Helpline Number: – 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
Email ID: – sso @ rajasthan.gov.in
We hope, You have been provided with enough information regarding the emitra ID. If you find this article useful, then bookmark our site by showing your support.