For providing food items to the people who belong to poor and economically weaker sections, AP ration cards are issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Other than this get the benefit of many other facilities through a ration card by staying in India. The benefit of the schemes launched by the government can be obtained by using ration cards.
The Andhra Pradesh Government is now under the process of replacing old ration cards with the new rice card from 14 February 2020.
- 1 Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Essential Documents
- 4 How to Check AP Rice Card Beneficiary List
- 5 How to Check Online Status
- 6 Procedure for Online EPDS AP Ration Card Application
- 7 Rice Card eKYC Online Procedure
- 8 How to Check eKYC Status
- 9 Steps to Check Application Status
- 10 How to Check Beneficiary List
- 11 Schemes available in Meeseva AP
- 12 Offline Application Procedure
Replacing old ration cards
The state government is aiming to replace about 1,29,00,000 ration cards with the new AP rice card. According to Food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh, about 18 lakh beneficiaries have been found suspicious. By introducing this scheme those suspicious beneficiaries will be denied benefits.
Name of the Scheme – EPDS AP Ration Card
Launched By – Government of Andhra Pradesh
Beneficiaries – People of Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Application – Online
Objective of the Scheme – Distribution of New Ration Cards
Official Website – epdsap.ap.gov.in
Ration Card benefits during COVID19 Pandemic
You are all aware that the whole world is infected with Coronavirus, including India, a situation of lock-down has been created. In this difficult situation the state government of Andhra Pradesh has provided 1Kg toor dal to all ration card holders. This shows the importance of ration cards for each and every citizen.
The statistical Details of EPDS AP Ration Card is given below
Total ration shops in the State – 29730
Online shops – 28937
Offline shops – 793
Total cards at present – 14750489
Epos card – 14403110
A person should meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply or get benefits
- Pensioners and people working in government sectors (Both Central and State) are not eligible to apply for a rice card. (sanitary workers are exempt)
- The family must have less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry agricultural land.
- The family’s monthly electricity should be less than 300 units, Exemptions are family with no land and has 4-wheeler (taxi, auto, tractor)
- Even if income tax is paid by the family, they are not eligible to apply for a rice card.
- Regarding people residing in urban areas, if they have house built more than 750 Ft are not eligible
- If any person pays income tax, then the family is not eligible to apply for a rice card.
A person must hold the following documents if they like to apply for this scheme
- Identification Proof (One of Them)
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- Address Proof (One of Them)
- Driving license
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Driving license etc.
- Basic address proof
- Family income certificate
How to Check AP Rice Card Beneficiary List
Citizen of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme either through online or offline by following the steps
- Visit AP Civil Supplies Department official website.
- Select your district name in the list given on the homepage.
- You have to select the name of your Mandal accordingly.
Now the district-wise Rice Card beneficiary list opens on your computer screen with the name of Secretariat.
How to Check Online Status
If you have applied for online or offline EPDS AP Ration Card, then you can check the status of your ration card online by following the steps below
- The status of your ration card will be displayed on your screen. First of all, Visit the official website of AP Civil Supplies Department.
- Click on the “Public Reports” section in the menu on the homepage.
- A drop down opens once you click the link. Click on the “AP Rice Card Status” option here.
- A new page opens now, You have to Enter your Ration Card Number or Family Head Aadhar Number here.
- Click on “Submit“.
Procedure for Online EPDS AP Ration Card Application
All the citizens of the state had to make rounds of the concerned department for online ration card applications, but now all this is getting done online. Now no one has to go to the ration shop or other department with your application. All process will be done online, Follow these simple steps on order to apply for this card through online medium
- Go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies department.
- Apart from this, you can also visit the official Meeseva portal. Create and login and password and get the login credentials.
- After logging in you have to enter all the related information by clicking on the link of the application form given in the website.
- After this, you upload all the possible documents along with the form and click on “Submit“.
- A Reference number will be given to you which you have to keep safely for later use.
- With the help of this Reference Number, you can check the status of your ration card online.
Rice Card eKYC Online Procedure
Follow these simple steps to complete Rice Card eKYC
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link “Online User Login” in the menu.
- A new page opens. Enter your family head name and solve the captcha code.
- After entering the Aadhar card number, you have to click on Get eKYC OTP.
- An OTP will appear on your registered mobile number, which you will have to enter at the required place.
Your Rice Card eKYC will be done this way.
How to Check eKYC Status
If you have done Rice Card eKYC online then you can check the eKYC status by the following steps below.
- Go to the official website of AP Civil Supplies Department.
- Click on the “Status Check” section on the menu on the homepage.
- A drop-down menu opens where you have to click on the “Pulse Survey Search”
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number here.
- Now click the “Search” button, e-KYC details will be displayed.
Steps to Check Application Status
To check the status of your ration card application, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Click on the “Application Search” button on the website.
- Enter your Ration number and Application number.
- Click the Submit button.
The Application Status will appear on your screen.
How to Check Beneficiary List
You need to follow the simple steps given below if you want to check the beneficiary list
First of all just visit the official website of the department.
- You will see the Ration Card List option on the website.
- Click on the Ration Card List button.
- A new page opens, enter the ration number.
- Click on the Submit button.
The beneficiary list will appear on your computer screen.
Schemes available in Meeseva AP
You have to register yourself on the MeeSeva portal to avail the following services through the MeeSeva portal.
- Change in Fair Price Shop (FPS)
- Modification of household head in ration card
- Change in address
- Conversion of white ration card to pink ration card
- Correction of date of birth in ration card
- Surrender of ration card
- Deletion of member/ migration of member in ration card
- Correction of names in Ration card
- Issue of new pink ration card
- Addition of member in ration card in case of birth/ migration
- Issue of duplicate ration card
Offline Application Procedure
- You will have to go to your nearest office and complete the application process.
- Enter all the required details and attach all the documents in the application form.
- Submit it to the same office and get an acknowledgement slip from there for further reference.
If you face any difficulties in doing any of those steps mentioned above or if you have any queries regarding EPDS AP Ration Card 2020. Then Reach out to the details given below
Helpline Number – 040-23494808 / 822 or 1967
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org