The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a project called AP OBMMS YSR Subsidy Loan whose main objective is to provide loan amount to the youth belonging to a backward caste, SC and ST who are willing to start their own business.
Under this project, loans have been arranged in various categories. Here in this article we will provide you information about the OBMMS Subsidy Loan registration process and application status check.
With this project the loans have been split into various categories. The project was called as AP Subsidy Loan but now it has been changed as AP YSR Subsidy Loan. In this article you will get to know information about OBMMS Subsidy Loan registration process and how to check the status of the application.
The registration process for the subsidy loan will be done at www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in. Communities like SC, ST, BC, Kapu etc can be benefited out of AP subsidy loan projects.
Name of the Scheme – AP OBMMS
Scheme Objective – To Motivate self employment
Launched By – Online Beneficiary Management & Monitoring System (OBMMS)
Beneficiaries – People of Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Registration – Online
Benefits of this scheme – Government lend Loan on subsidy to start business
Scheme Category – Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme
- The YSR Subsidy Loan is limited to BC, Kapu, SC, ST and minorities. To get benefit out of this scheme you must belong to one of the above categories.
- The APOBMMS Subsidy Loan is available only for the person whose ages fall between 25 and 66 years. In addition the applier must have a business model or a business idea.
- Only a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh, a citizen of India get the loan amount. The applicant must have the following identity information
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- The loan will be paid out through the banks so that they will physically check the basis of your business before approving the loan.
Applicants who apply for Subsidy Loan must hold the following documents
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Proof of identity (one of them)
- Driving license
- Voter id
- Caste certificate (Minorities not required)
- Income certificate
- Residential proof
- Birth Certificate
- Bank account passbook
How to Apply for AP OBMMS YSR Subsidy Loans
For applying YSR subsidy loans application process in online mode through the official website www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in follow the below simple steps
- Go to AP OBMMS official portal.
- You have to click on the option of “APPLY ONLINE” on the homepage of the website,in the left side section.
- A new window opens, here you will see some corporation applications list.
- Choose one of those according to your wish, After this you have to select one of the beneficiary types – individual or group.
- Choose the sector type with whom you want to work “agriculture, transport sector, ISB, etc.” Now select a particular scheme and click on the “Go” button.
- Choose district, Mandal, panchayat, village, and habitation. Suppose if you select the transport sector, you will have to provide the details of the driving license and badge number.
- An automated calculation will be done once you enter the unit cost and it will show you the subsidy amount and bank loan amount.
- Next, From the dropdown menu select the bank branch and enter the IFSC code.
- After completing this, you will also have to provide the details of the information of all the family members along with the ration card number.
- When you select the beneficiary name, you will automatically see all the other details like Aadhar card, spouse or parent name.
- After selecting your caste, Enter the Meeseva caste certificate number. If the applicant is from ST corporation and belongs to vulnerable groups, then he/she should mention the same.
- After entering the status of your residence, other details will be fetched from the Aadhaar card. You can also upload a copy of the Aadhaar card on the website.
Check whether information that you have entered is correct or not and click on the Submit button. An acknowledgment number regarding your application will be received by which the status of the application can be checked.
How to Check SC/ST/BC/KAPU Status
By Following the steps below, You can check the application status using the official website (apobmms.cgg.gov.in).
- Visit official Portal.
- Click on the “Get Beneficiary Proceedings“option on the homepage of the website.
- A new page opens, You have to enter some information here according to the options given.
- Beneficiary ID
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- After entering the above information, click on the button “Get Details” given below.
You will see the details of the application status on the computer and mobile screen in front of you.
How to Get OBMMS Beneficiary Proceedings Status
Follow the below steps if you want to search the beneficiary submitted application information
- Visit the official portal.
- Click on the option “Beneficiary Search“ on the homepage of the website
- A new page opens, Enter some details according to the given options.
- Ration Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Beneficiary ID (Optional)
- Corporation Name
- After entering the above information, click on the button “Search” given below.
- Now the complete details of beneficiary proceedings status will be displayed on the computer and mobile screen in front of you.
We hope this article provided better insight about how to check APOBMMS application status online. Feel free to share your thoughts below.