The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced a scheme named Pelli Kaanuka in the state to provide financial assistance to newly married or married couples. Here in this article we will be discussing all the information about Scheme Apply Online, Application Status, Download Application Form & all other information in detail. Also we will provide information about eligibility criteria, required documents, beneficiary selection process, online application and steps to check application status. So read this article completely.
The newlyweds in the state can get benefited out of this scheme by registering the marriage through the Official Act of Special Marriage existing in the state. With an aim to reduce the financial burden on the type of marriage of daughters in the state, The Scheme has been launched in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Marriage of daughters in the state won’t be a burden on the family after introducing this scheme. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to marginalized families.
Name of the Scheme – Pelli Kaanuka
Launched By – Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh
Beneficiaries – People of State
Mode of Registration – Online
Objective – New married will get financial support
Category – Andhra Pradesh Govt. Schemes
Official Website – www.ysrpk.ap.gov.in
Those aspiring newlyweds who want to get benefited by this scheme have to register their marriage in the district court of Andhra Pradesh state. With this scheme who will register their marriages will be provided financial assistance. A step-by-step procedure on how to register for YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme will be provided in this article later. Additionally we will share important details like eligibility criteria, selection process, important documents and step by step process with you. So let’s move on quickly.
We will share this step-by-step procedure in this article for the application of this scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government with the objective of providing financial assistance to financially weaker families on the marriage of daughters. Along with this, we will share important details like eligibility criteria, selection process, important documents and step by step process with you.
Certain criteria is to be met if you want to apply for the Scheme
- The Applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years for this scheme.
- Annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs.200000.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be newly appointed in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme does not apply to widow and divorce schemes.
Applicants must hold the following documents in order to apply
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Wedding invitation card
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate of both families
- Bank passbook first page copy
- BPL card or Ration card
- The SSC certificate specifies the date of birth of the bride and groom.
Pelli Kaanuka Incentives
The following economic incentives will be provided to newlyweds of various castes and categories under this scheme
Scheme Name Department Incentive
(S.C) Social Welfare 40,000/-
(S.C Inter Caste) Social Welfare 75,000/-
(Giriputrika) Tribal Welfare 50,000/-
(S.T Intercaste) Tribal Welfare 75,000/-
(B.C) BC Welfare 35,000/-
(B.C Inter Caste) BC Welfare 50,000/-
(DULHAN) Minorities 50,000/-
(Differently Abled) Differently Abled 1,00,000/-
(APBOCWWB) AP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board 20,000/-
Online Application Procedure
If you met all the eligible criteria mentioned above and if you hold all the essential documents in hand then you can apply online for this scheme by following the steps below.
- Visit the “YSR Pelli Kaanuka” official website. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click “Online Registration” in the Matrices section of the home page.
- The application form opens on your screen where you have to fill all the information.
- Once you finish this process you upload the documents in the designated place and click on the “Submit” button.
For rural area citizens – Registration will be done at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. Registration can be done for rural women citizens from the registration-cum-help desk at Mandal Mahila Samman / Velugu office.
For urban area citizens – Registration will be done at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. Registration can be done from the registration-cum-help desk in the MEPMA municipality for urban area citizens.
Application Status Check
To know the status of the submitted application online, Follow these simple steps given below
- Visit the official website. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click the “Pelli Kaanuka Status” page given on the official website. A new page opens on your screen.
- Click the “Apply Status / Know Your Application Status“ option.
- Again a new page opens where you have to enter the Aadhaar card number of the bride or groom.
- Hit the “Get Status” button.
- The application status will be shown on your screen.
You can also do all the process that you have done through website on the mobile application, For this you have to download the official application
- Visit the official website to download the official mobile application.
- Click the “Download Mobile App” option on the home page.
- Now, the mobile application will be downloaded to your mobile. You can install this by clicking on this application.
We hope you are provided with all the information regarding YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme. If you find this article useful then show your support by bookmarking our website.