AP YSR Navasakam Scheme: Now Login at navasakam.ap.gov.in website
Posted in Schemes on August 30, 2020
Jagan Mohan Reddy, The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has recently launched AP YSR Navasakam Scheme aiming successful implementation of various schemes launched in the state.
With this The Andhra Pradesh government has also launched a web portal (navasakam.ap.gov.in) under the Navasakam scheme. This portal provides you with the information about the schemes that has been launched in the state. In this article you will get to know how to login, get beneficiary list and lot more information about the navasakam.ap.gov.in portal site.
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Information:
- Website Name: AP YSR Navasakam
- Launched by: Government of Andhra Pradesh State
- Beneficiaries : People Of State
- Login Process : Online
- Objective of the Scheme : Identification of beneficiaries
- Category : Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme
- Official Website : http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
Identification of Beneficiaries under YSR Navasakam Scheme
The beneficiaries will be identified by a series of process.
- Volunteer training
- Door step survey
- Preparation arrangements
- Conduct a household survey
- Computerization of Field data
- Gram Sabha / Ward Sabha for social audit
- Publication of the list of draft-eligible members for social audit
List of AP navasakam.ap.gov.in Schemes
Under the Government of Andhra Pradesh YSR Navasakam Scheme 2020 actually the beneficiaries will be identified for more than 10 schemes. Below are the ten list of all the schemes.
- AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- Cattle Health Card Scheme
- YSR AmmaVodi Scheme
- AP Rice Card Scheme
- YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
- YSR JaganannaVasathi Deevena Scheme
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- YSR Aarogyasri Card
- Financial Support for Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
- Allowance to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and salary increment to Archakas
1. AP Adarana 2 Scheme and its benefits
The Adarana 2 Scheme has been officially initiated by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh Government will provide a subsidy for technical renovation in the state thereby giving 70% subsidy to state artisans with modern technical equipment.
2. Cattle Health Card Scheme and its benefits
To look after the cattle of the farmers a scheme called Cattle Health Card has been launched by Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Families who have been identified through the Census of Animals will be benefited out of this scheme.
To implement this scheme a roadmap has been prepared through 11,158 Routh Trust Centers which is to be built in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
3. YSR Amma Vodi Scheme
YSR Amma Vodi Scheme aims to provide various benefits of improving the education level of the students in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Mothers who send their child to school can take advantage of this scheme.
4. AP Rice Card Scheme
New rice cards will be issued to villagers with the AP Rice Card Scheme said by the Andhra Government.
Only those families whose income falls within the prescribed limit get benefit out of this scheme. The government has fixed the amount as Rs.10k for rural areas and Rs.12k for urban areas.
The Farmer must have the agricultural land (3 Acres) property or as dry land (10 Acres) or as of both wet land and dry land.
5. YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
Under the leadership of Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy the Government of Andhra Pradesh launched YSR Pension Kanuka.
With this pension scheme, The Andhra Pradesh Government will provide provides financial assistance amounted up to 10 years to the needy in various categories like aged, widows and the disabled.
6. YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
The YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme has been officially announced the benefits in mind with an aim to provide financial support to both Polytechnic and ITI batch students.
For both ITI & polytechnic students, this scheme provides yearly financial support for their further degree studies. In this article, we will provide you all the information about Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Schemes like application process, mobile number, eligibility criteria, and other required information.
7.YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
The poor womens in the state of Andhra Pradesh will get financial assistance with the help of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.
Byself-help groupspoor women can earn a livelihood where those kind of opportunities will be provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under this scheme. In this article, we will be able to provide you so much information about this scheme like online application process, eligibility(qualification) and beneficiary lists.
8. YSR Aarogyasri Card
This scheme was launched by Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The goal of this scheme is to provide health benefits to Below Poverty Level category families of the state.
The State Government will provide financial support to those families whose annual income falls under below Rs.5 lakhs and owns their property which is lesser than 12 acres of agricultural land.
9. Financial Support for Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
The Government of Andhra Pradesh will help Backward Class (BC) community Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas, Tailors etc., by providing financial support of Rs.10k per annum under this awesome scheme.
10. Allowance to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and salary increment to Archakas
In this scheme, the government has committed to pay Allowance to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and salary increment to Archakas.
Portal Services of Navasakam
The portal navasakam.ap.gov.in has been developed by APCFSS (Andhra Prdesh Center for Financial Systems and Services). Services like download, signup process, etc., are being provided to citizens on this portal website. You will be able to get the detailed plan information with the following options.
- Know your secretariat
- Secretariat staff mapping
How to Get to Know Your Secretariat Code
- Visit the official website of navasakam.
- On the homepage of the website, Click on 'Know Your Secretariat' in the menu.
- A new screen appears with a list from where you can check your district name and choose it as Urban or Rural area.
- Now you have to click on the given link according to your district you have to choose whether urban area or rural area.
- After completing the above step, select the link of your board in the list displayed on the window and note your secretariat code as it is.
navasakam.ap.gov.in Official Website Login procedure
- You have to open the 'navasakam.ap.gov.in' website for logging in
- Once the website opens click on the Login section. After clicking a new page opens.
- On the new page, fill the CAPTCHA code thereby entering your user ID and password.
- We will provide you with all the updates related to Navasakam scheme on our site, you are requested to stay connected with our website.
- Now click on the Login Button given on the website, You will be logged in
Navasakam Scheme ID Card
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy has instructed officers to issue ID cards for various welfare schemes within the specified time period.
The Chief Minister also asked to display the beneficiary list in the village or ward secretariats, pension, rice and Arogyashree cards should be delivered at your door step.
Time period for issuing ID Card
Rice & Pension Cards - Within 10 days
Aarogyasri Cards - Within 20 days
House Site Pattas -Within 90 days with registration
- 31000 Anganwadi buildings will be renovated by the Joint Collector.
- The employees will be trained by the joint collector of Anganwadis in the village or ward secretariat.
- According to the Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, The mapping of the YSR clinic created by the MNREGA employment opportunities for 54.5 lakh people will be completed before 10th June.
- All important and useful information of the welfare schemes and services should be displayed to the people and The Secretariat is responsible for all activities.
- The list must be displayed by 12 June 2020 to those who have missed applying for the home site by 15 June 2020. After this, all formalities will be completed and home site PETA will be delivered on 8 July.
For any information, you can get help through helpline and by contacting through email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org).