YSR Housing Scheme 2021 Application Form, Details, Eligibility Criteria and Documents Online
Posted in Schemes on January 6, 2021
To benefit the poor falling under the APL / BPL category people in the state, The Andhra Pradesh Government under the leadership of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched YSR Housing Scheme 2021. In this article we will provide you all the information regarding AP YSR Housing Scheme Online Application, Urban Housing Scheme Apply Form & YSR Housing eligibility, documents details and more.
Through this scheme the availability of housing will be ensured for all the families in the state who do not have their own accommodation available in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Here in this article detailed information about all the processes and steps to avail this scheme will be provided. So read this article from beginning to end.
Details of YSR Housing Scheme
Name of the Scheme - YSR Housing Scheme 2020
Launched By - Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy
Launched Date - 12 July 2019
Beneficiaries - People of Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Registration - Online
Benefits - Affordable housing to poor people of the state
Category - Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme
Official Website - www.apgovhousing.apcfss.in/
AP YSR EWS Housing Scheme 2020
- The YSR Housing Scheme is an initiative taken by the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy to make available own housing to citizens in urban and rural areas of the state. With this scheme the Chief Minister has announced reverse tendering of houses being built in urban and rural areas.
- Under YSR Housing Scheme the work of providing houses to the poor was first decided in the month of May but in view of the corona virus infection, it has been extended by the government till 08 July. The Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has allocated Rs 280 for this scheme to ensure availability of housing to the people of the state.
- By implementing this scheme, 1.5 million new houses will be built for the people of Visakhapatnam, Kurnool and Nellore districts thereby kicking outstanding money of the defaulters. Also the houses which are to be built under this scheme will include a bedroom, kitchen, living room, toilet, and veranda without compromising the quality of construction materials.
Housing Scheme Budget Details
The Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy has presented the budget for the financial year 2020-2021 on 16 June 2020 stated that funds have been allocated for twenty-one welfare schemes in the name of late former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through these welfare schemes, work will be done to help the needy.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has sanctioned Rs 3,691.79 crore for the housing sector in this year despite this pandemic situation which shows the priority for this scheme. Under this housing scheme, the government had earlier set up a distribution program on Ugadi for distribution of houses, which has now been fixed on July 8, 2020, due to the threat of nationwide coronavirus.
As of now, There are three schemes in the state that are ongoing to provide housing to poor families. They are as follows
- YSR EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Housing Scheme
- YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
- PMAY-YSR Rural Housing Scheme
YSR EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Housing Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh State Government provides pucca houses to the beneficiaries with a budget of 1280 crores for YSR EWS Housing Scheme through which people of the state get benefited.
YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
PMAY – YSR Urban Housing is a collaborative initiative taken by the state and central government to provide pucca houses to all people belonging to poor, middle-income groups and low-income groups in the state.
With this scheme, The urban area gets developed by the year 2022, the central government has allocated Rs 5000 crore and the state government has allocated Rs 1000 crore.
PMAY-YSR Rural Housing Scheme
PMAY-YSR Rural Housing Scheme is to develop the rural area of the state. According to this plan, the state government and the central government will make a joint effort for the development of the rural area.
You have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned below inorder to apply for YSR Housing Scheme 2020:
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only people who fall under APL / BPL category are eligible to avail this scheme.
- Work will be done to benefit those families who do not have their own houses.
Applicants must hold the following documents to avail this scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL / APL Ration Card
- Mobile number
- Passport size Photo
YSR Housing Scheme 2020 Online Application Procedure
- The people of the state will have to wait a little longer for availing YSR Housing Scheme either through online or offline mode. Also the Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is vigorously working to make this happen soon.
- There is a possibility of providing any information regarding this scheme by the government department or housing corporation soon. In the event of any information being shared by any government department / corporation regarding the application of this scheme, we will provide you with the details of all the information through this article.
YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme
The Chief Minister has announced the launch of the AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme. Kadapa district administration of Andhra Pradesh is making all efforts to launch Jagan Anna colonies in Pulivendula town on 8 July 2020. According to this scheme, it is being told that the state government will allot documents with 1 to 1.5 percent land to the beneficiaries in urban and rural areas.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is about to launch the YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme in Pulivendula town of Kadapa district on 8 July 2020 on the occasion of his father’s birthday. It is being said that the land of about 60,000 beneficiaries was identified and another 10,000 applications are under consideration.
Check YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List
Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation. Homepage of the website open now.
- Click “Beneficiary Search” on the bottom of the home page.
- A new page opens in front of you. Fill all the information asked.
- Click on “Search”.
- The status of the beneficiaries will be displayed on your screen.
Incase if you face any difficulties or if you have queries regarding any of those steps mentioned above. You can reach out to the details given below
Toll-Free Helpline – 1100
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you have been provided with all the information regarding YSR Housing Scheme 2020. If you find this article useful then show your support by bookmarking our website.