In this article we will be discussing about West Bengal Krishak Bandhu scheme, How to register online for eligibility criteria, the application process, the procedure to check beneficiary list, Application status, benefits, facilities, and other details related to the process plan to check the status of all. The Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has launched this scheme to benefit the people of the state.
The farmers in the state of West Bengal are eligible to get benefit out of this scheme. Beneficiaries will be provided benefits related to fixed income.
Name of the Scheme – Krishak Bandhu
Date Launched – 1 January 2019
Launched By – Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee
Beneficiaries – Farmers of West Bengal
Mode of Application – Online
Benefits – Financial support to farmers
Category – West Bengal Govt. Scheme
Official Website – krishakbandhu.net/
The beneficiaries of this scheme will get a fixed income of life insurance of Rs. 200000 as promised by the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Additionally crop insurance of Rs 5000 will be given to the beneficiaries in two installments. accidental death of any farmer brother, he will also be provided the benefit of the sum assured. The beneficiary farmers of this scheme will be provided financial assistance wherever they need to.
Some of the major benefits of Krishak Bandhu launched by Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee Scheme are as follows
- Work will be done to benefit the farmers of the state on an economic basis with this scheme.
- A life insurance of Rs. 200000 will be provided to state farmers under this scheme.
- Insurance cover will be provided within 15 days of the death of the beneficiary farmer.
- Additionally crop insurance of Rs 5000 will be given to the beneficiaries in two installments.
- The premium for crop insurance will also be provided by the state government to all the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- 5,000 rupees per acre is also provided to the beneficiaries in two installments, one in Kharif and the other in Rabi season.
The following documents are essential to avail for this Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of identity (one of them)
- Voter card
- Pan Card
- Driving license
- Death certificate attested copy
- Passport etc.
- Krishak Bandhu Card Attested Copy
- RoR Attested Copy
- Declaration of self-attested copy of the applicant
- Legal/natural guardian declaration in case of a minor claimant
How to Register at Krishak Bandhu
Applicants who would like to register online for this scheme must follow these steps given below
- Visit the official website of Krishak Bandhu. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click the click cutter on the option of the Department of Agriculture. A new page will open after this.
- Click Sign Up option now. A registration form will pop up on your screen.
- Fill all the information asked and click the submit button.
- After this a username and a password will be displayed on your screen.
- Login using these username and a password now.
- After logging in follow these procedure to apply online.
- Visit the official website. Home page of the website opens now.
- An online form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to record all the information asked.
- In the last step, after checking the information you have entered, click on the button of “Submit”.
Steps to Check Beneficiary List
Follow these steps below if you want to check the Beneficiary List of this scheme
- Visit website. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click the Krishak Bandhu scheme tab on the home page.
- A new page opens where you have to log in with the help of a user ID and password.
- Click on the search beneficiary now, You have to select your district and block.
- A PDF list will appear on your computer and mobile screen to download.
- Now the pdf of the beneficiary list will open in front of you. In this list, you can search for your name.
Downloading Procedure of Death Benefit Application Claim Form
Follow these steps below if you want to download Death Benefit Application Claim Form
- Visit the official website of this scheme. Home page of the website opens now.
- To download the application form, search death benefit claim form or directly click here (English) and click here (Bengali)
- After downloading the form, you take a print out of this form. Fill the details in the form such as
- Farmer name
- Wife / son name (claimant)
- Farm killed death date
- Age of the claimant
- Relation with farmer
- ID Proof No.
- Land Details
- Attach the above documents to the form.
- Submit the application to the Assistant Director of Agriculture of the concerned block in your district.
If you find difficulty in doing any of those steps mentioned above or if you have any queries you can reach out to the details given below.
Phone number – 8336957370 (between 10M to 6PM)
Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you have been provided with all the information about krishak scheme. If you find this article useful then show your support by bookmarking our website.