The Tamil Nadu Government has introduced another scheme aiming to provide employment opportunities for the students. For those who are not able to get employed can avail this scheme. The importance of Tnvelaivaaippu 2021 will be discussed in detail in this article.
We will also provide in depth details of how to register for this scheme, Step by step procedure on how to renew your profile to get the benefit of this scheme and also topics related to the application form.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration Process
- 3 Renewal Procedure
- 4 How to Update Profile
- 5 Exchange codes
- 6 Login Procedure
- 7 Step by Step Process to Seek Grievance
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu has announced this new employment scheme. By implementing this scheme all the educated students in the state of Tamilnadu will get government jobs. For availing this the students have to enroll themselves in the portal. This website helps much for people who are unable to seek employment because of backwardness or lack of communication skills.
Name of the Scheme – Tnvelaivaaippu
Launched by – Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu
Objective of the Scheme – Employment for the students
Beneficiaries – Unemployed youth of the State
Official Website – https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- The applicant must fulfill the following criteria listed below if he/she likes to apply for this scheme.
- Only students can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a resident of Tamilnadu.
- The applicant must have passed any one of the qualifications given below-
- Class 8th
- SSLC (10th)
- Higher Secondary (12th)
- An undergraduate degree is a must.
- Additional skill is an added advantage of the Applicants.
- The portal is open for failed students also.
An applicant must have the following documents in order to apply for the Tnvelaivaaippu Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Educational certificates
- Voter’s ID
- Ration Card
- Birth certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-size photos
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Councillor
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration Process
- Follow these steps if you want to register online.
- Go to the Official Website of Tnvelaivaaippu.
- Click on For a new User ID Registration link on the homepage.
- A new web page opens, Read all of the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click on the I agree button.
- After that, Registration form will open.
- Fill all the information on the form.
- Click on save.
You will be successfully registered on the website. A username and password will be given to you.
Procedure to be Followed for Filling Application
You need to follow the series of steps below to complete the application process
- Visit the Official Website link given here.
- A new web page opens where you have to enter the user ID and password for logging in.
- You have to select your district also.
- Fill all the relevant other information.
- Submit the form.
- Then, an acknowledgement receipt will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Acknowledgement receipt will contain many of the important things related to your interview to the employment exchange of your district.
- Note : Keep the receipt safe for future use.
- Within 15 days of registration, The applicant has to submit all the original documents and certificates at the concerned employment exchange, After that employment exchange registration card will be issued to the applicants.
- Candidates must keep this card safe for further references.
Follow the simple procedure below in order to renew your profile
- Visit official website by clicking here.
- Log in with your credentials
- A new page opens
- Click on Renew
- Enter your information
- Click submit
How to Update Profile
Follow the steps below to update your profile on Tnvelaivaaippu website
- Visit Tnvelaivaaippu site.
- A web page will appear
- Log in through your credentials
- Fill in the updates information
- Click on save.
In the below table you will find all the exchange codes
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukkottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Tirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Tirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
- Go to Tnvelaivaaippu website.
- Click “Candidate Login Click here” option.
- Enter exchange code, gender, year of registration, registration number, user id, username and password.
- Click login.
Important things to remember
- Should not enter any incorrect information.
- Postgraduates must apply through the concerned regional office.
- Registered candidates will be able to update their profile details any time they want.
- Renewal of registration is necessary after 3 years.
Step by Step Process to Seek Grievance
- Visit official portal.
- Click on “grievance redressal” option on the home page.
- An application form opens there you have to enter the following informations
- Registration Number
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Click submit option.
If you have any queries you can reach Phone No 044-22500124 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org