Bhamashah Card Yojana Application Process @bhamashahapp.rajasthan.gov.in
Posted in Schemes on January 5, 2021
The Government of Rajasthan has launched Rajasthan Bhamashah Card to bring transparency in benefiting the state people. With Bhamashah Card one can get the benefit of any financial and non-financial assistance for more than fifty government schemes directly into the bank account.
Here in this article we will provide you all the information related to Rajasthan Bhamashah Card including How to Make Bhamashah Card, How to view Bhamashah card status Download Bhamashah Card Online, Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Citizen Registration and more
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan Vasundhara Rajeji launched the Bhamashah Card scheme which became a huge success in the state through which you will be able to apply for various government schemes, jobs directly.
Details of Bhamashah Card Scheme
Scheme Name - Bhamashah Card Yojana
Launched By - Chief Minister
Objective - Online facility to avail schemes
Beneficiary - People of Rajasthan
Mode of Application - Online
Category - Rajasthan Government Scheme
Official website bhamashahapp.rajasthan.gov.in/
Bhamashah card scheme objective
The following are the objective of Bhamashah Card Yojana scheme of the Rajasthan government,
- For promoting women empowerment. Bank accounts have been opened by assuming the woman as the head of the family,
- Now all citizens will get all cash and non-cash benefits directly through a bank account.
- Through Bhamashah Card, applications for various government schemes and jobs in Rajasthan can be filled without sharing your information.
- This card will act as a multipurpose certificate in the state.
- This scheme will definitely reduce corruption and help in financial inclusion.
Key Facts of Rajasthan Bhamashah
The major facts of Bhamashah Card Scheme of Rajasthan Government are as follows: -
- The Bhamashah Card Scheme is influenced by Jan Dhan Yojana of the Central Government, in which women are linked with banking facilities.
- Through this, banking accounts of many women have been opened in Rajasthan, so that women are receiving the benefits of any scheme directly in the bank account.
- Under the Bhamashah Card Yojana scheme of the Rajasthan government, women have been given Rupay cards so that women can withdraw money from the nearby Bhamashah Center.
- The facility of information about any transaction in the account through SMS is available in bank accounts opened by women as the head.
- Through this scheme, corruption in government schemes will be eliminated as well as the benefits of the schemes will be available to all.
- Under the Bhamashah Card Scheme, only women will have the right to open an account in the name of a female head.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme eligibility criteria and necessary documents
- Only residents of Rajasthan are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Bank account is mandatory to apply for a Bhamashah Card.
- After the application in Bhamashah Yojana, the family will get the benefit of all the schemes only through the bank account of the woman head.
The applicant must have the following documents to apply for Bhamashah card scheme
- Aadhaar card (All Family Members)
- Voter ID
- Copy of Ration card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Residence certificate (water, electricity or telephone bill)
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
How to Apply for Bhamashah Card Online
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria and have all the documents above then follow these steps below to apply online for the Bhamashah Card
- Visit the official website of Bhamashah Enrollment page
- Click on the first link given on the website " Citizen Registration "
- Enter the following details like Name of the head, Aadhaar number, gender, date of birth will be sought.
- Click on the " Submit " button after entering all the details correctly.
- You will be allotted a district number after successful registration of Bhamashah Yojana official website, With the help of this registration number you will be able to enroll Bhamashah
- After registration on the Bhamashah Card , a link for " Bhamashah Nomination " will appear, you have to click on it.
- Enter your registration number and click on search. Now a new page opens where you have to to provide information of all other members including the head of the family.
- Submit the nomination form after filling. Now you will get a receipt by which you can check the status of your nomination.
In the last step enter your Bhamashah receipt number and upload all the necessary documents in the enrollment application.
Steps to Check Bhamashah Card Status Online
After applying for the Bhamashah card online. Follow these steps to check the status of the submitted application
- Visit the official website of Bhamashah Enrollment page
- Two options will now be displayed on your screen, Bhamashah Receipt Number, Family Identification Number.
- Select one of the options and enter the number and click " Search "
The status of the application will be shown on your screen now.
Procedure to Download E-Bhamashah Card
You can easily download Bhamashah card through SSO Rajasthan Portal by following the steps below
- Visit the SSO Rajasthan official website
- Click login section on the homepage of the website, enter the login ID and password and open your account
- Now click on the link " E-Mitra " in the KIOSK / POS Apps section.
- After this a dashboard opens, here you can click on " Utility ".
- Further to Advance Search from the drop-down menu in the section " Bhamashah Enrollment must choose"
- Another page will open in front of you, here you click on " Enrollment "
- Now you will see the E-Bhamashah Card link, after clicking on the link, you will be given the following options to download the card.
- Family identification number
- Bhamashah Receipt Number
- Aadhaar Number
- You can choose one of the options and enter the number and click on the link "Get E Card".
- In the last step of downloading a Bhamashah card, an OTP will come on your mobile, by entering it, you can easily download the E-Bhamashah card in PDF format.
We hope we have provided all the information related to Jammu Kashmir Ration Card 2020. Kindly show your support by bookmarking our website.