The free solar panel yojana has proved that it got more beneficiary for rural farmers who need free electricity.
This process has developed in the name of PM Narendra Modi to give electricity at free of cost.
Both small and big farmers geta all benefits and enlighten up their new house with this solar energy. If you want to brighten your house at no cost then follow the below procedure to get free solar panel.
One more thing I have to say because this solar panel is really a renewable energy. It won’t die and it long lasts than you think. The Indian Government gives huge discounts for electricity vehicles and solar panel equipment. Claim it now!
Scheme Name – Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana (Kusum Yojana)
Department – Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Scheme Motive – To offer free electricity
Beneficiary – Indian country farmers
Scheme Launch – Government Of India
Official Website – https://mnre.gov.in/
To register for the PM free solar panel scheme, then you must send the following necessary documents which are
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Two Passport Size Photo
- Land Original Document
- Mobile Number
- Khasra Khatauni
Benefits of Solar Panel Sarkari Yojana
The real benefits of this scheme has been goes to only farmers of India.
- Totally 48,00,00,000 Crore rupees which is allocated by the central government of india to launch Kusum Yojana ie., Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana.
- The Solar Plant which has 10000 Mega Watt would be installed on Farmers land but the land is not able to cultivate because of occupying spaces by panel system.
- But smaller plants like Potato, Onion, Peanuts cultivation will be possible on farmers land.
- The farmers can yield some money from cultivate small plants and you can also generate electricity using free solar panel.
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana Registration
If you are really interested to apply for Kusum Yojana, then follow this step by step process for successful registration.
- Visit Official Website of PM Solar Panel Scheme.
- Collect all required documents which has described in the above paragraph in digital format.
- Follow step by step process like uploading documents in their server without fail.
- While registering, you need to follow all rules which was compiled by the Ministry and Renewal Energy Department.
- The Nodal agencies and Power Distribution Companies will start this scheme with guidelines very soon.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Block-14,
New Delhi- 110 003, India.
Phone: 011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404