The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India has announced the Job Card List under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (MGNREGA). The aim of this scheme launched by the central government of India is to provide job cards for the poor families thereby enhancing livelihood security of them.
Every year NREGA job card list are prepared by the Ministry of Rural Development, India that can be viewed on the official website of MGNREGA. Some new names include this scheme being run by the central government while some names are removed from that list if the criteria is not met.
Using NREGA Job Card List 2020-2021, You are able view the list of all the people in your region online in your province/village. In the coming financial year only those people whose name appears on the list will be able to work under MGNREGA. You can apply for the NREGA job card only if your name appears there.
For the past ten years 2010-11 to 2019-2020, Under National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 You can check the NREGA job card list. The List will be available for all 29 states and union territories. We will provide you with all the information on how to download list in this article
- 1 What is Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Job Card?
- 2 How to View or Download List
- 3 Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- 4 How to Register NREGA Card through Online
- 5 How to Do Grievance Registration
- 6 How to Check Grievance Status
- 7 How to Check Registered Complaints
- 8 How to Check FTO Tracking Procedure
- 9 How to Download Mobile App
New Announcement of MGNREGA by Finance Minister
On Thursday, The Finance Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman ji announced a 20 lakh crore package as the second instalment at the time of global Pandemic coronavirus infection. At this time of the announcement, the Finance Minister shared about some things brought for the migrant laborers of the country who were trapped in another state due to lock-down under MNREGA job scheme.
The amount of 82 rupees received by the migrant workers under the MGNREGA was increased to Rs 202 daily. 4.6 crore person days work has been done by the government till 13 May under this scheme, With this a provision of Rs 10,000 crore has been made to complete the work so that the migrant laborers who come back can get work.
What is Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Job Card?
The Government of India is working in order to connect the poor people of every village and town through this card. Poor working families who are not eligible also get a job card. The job card is also downloadable for the Beneficiary workers. Through this job card, employment opportunities will be provided to both urban and rural poor families.
Follow the step by step article that we will be discussing in this article if you come under this scheme by checking your name there. The finance minister has said that the Government of India allocates Rs 40,000 crore to NREGA to provide employee incentives so the BPL people will get benefits. The first budget estimate for Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) was Rs 61,000 crore
- The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India’s MGNREGA program is also known as Mahatma Gandhi Job Card for the poor families mostly living in rural areas.
- From the official website of MGNREGA, You can download the card.
- By simply checking your name, You can easily download the job card list 2021.
- Through this list, information can be obtained regarding the tenure and the wages of work received by the person.
- Under MNREGA, if the work is not provided to the applicant within 15 days by the government, then the government is responsible for paying the employment allowance to the applicant.
- If the work is not allotted to the applicant within 15 days by the government under MNREGA, then the government is responsible for paying the employment allowance to the applicant.
- After all the facilities are digital, you can get information related to the NREGA scheme job card from anywhere.
How to View or Download List
Follow these simple steps if you want required information
- Visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi NREGA. The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the Job Cards option in the Transparency & Accountability section.
- A new page will open, You will see a list of all the states. In this list you have to click on the link of your state.
- Next, you will have to provide information related to Financial Year, District, Block and Panchayat on the new page. After entering all the information, Click on Proceed.
- According to your district, region, and panchayat you will see the list. Find your name here and click on the job card number.
- After clicking on your Job card number, the information about the job card will be opened in front of you. Here you will get information related to the duration of employment, fixed period and work on which employment was offered.
- In this way, you can get the required information by searching your name in 2021 list. With this, you can get better employment opportunities by downloading this card.
Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
The chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath announced MGNREGA scheme which provides employment opportunities for all the laborers. According to Manoj Singh, Principal Secretary (Rural Development), the rural youths after lock-down are facing an economic crisis due to lack of employment. In this situation, it has been decided to resolve the problems of the youth.
Job card will be provided immediately to the youths, If the name of a family member is not linked in the job card, then his name will be added. The Uttar Pradesh government will follow all necessary guidelines of the Center after April 20 when construction activity resumes.
NREGA works included
- Navigation work
- Lump work
- Housing construction work
- Plantation work
- Irrigation work etc.
Payment will be done by Direct Bank Transfer to the beneficiaries. The card holder must have a bank account, if not then he / she will have to open a bank account using the card as KYC documentary proof.
Under certain circumstances, NREGA payments can also be done in cash by the Gram Panchayat. This is because some places don’t have access to the banks However, the cash-based NREGA payment process is allowed only with prior knowledge and approval from the Ministry and State Governments.
How to Register NREGA Card through Online
- Follow the below steps if you want to apply for the NREGA job card
- Visit the official website of MGNREGA.
- On the homepage of the website, Click on the option of ‘Data Entry‘ in the Gram Panchayat section.
- After you click Options, a list of all states will open on your new page. On this page, Click on the name of your state.
- A new page opens after clicking the name of the state On this page, you have to enter the following information.
- User ID
- Financial Year
- After entering all the information above, you fill the captcha code and ‘Login’.
- After a successful login to the website, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of Registration & Job Card.
- A form will open. In this form you have to give information like a village, family head name, house number, class, date of registration, applicant name, gender, age, etc.
- After entering all the relevant information asked, Click the “Save” button. You will be given a registration number, after which you will have to upload a photo of yourself in the form.
- Now save the photo by clicking on your photo. The NREGA job card can be downloaded by clicking on the download button.
How to Do Grievance Registration
- Visit the official website of MGNREGA.
- Click on the link of ‘Lodge Grievances‘ in the section of Public Grievances.
- A new page opens, on this page you will have to select your state.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here on this page enter the following information
- Name of district
- Block name
- Name of village
- Complaint information
- Click on the “Save” button.
- A reference number will be given with the help of which you can check the status of your complaint.
How to Check Grievance Status
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Check Redressal of Grievance‘ option in the section of Public Grievances.
- A new page opens, on this page you will have to fill your Compliant ID in the space provided.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button, your details will be on your computer screen.
How to Check Registered Complaints
- Visit the official site.
- Click on the ‘Complaint Register‘ option in the section of Public Grievances.
- A new page opens, On this page, you can get information about the complaints lodged by the state and their hearing.
How to Check FTO Tracking Procedure
- Visit the official portal.
- Click on the option of Track FTO.
- A new page opens, On this page, you have to fill the FTO name or reference number or transaction number and fill the CAPTCHA code and click on the ‘Search’ button.
How to Download Mobile App
Follow the steps below to install NREGA Job Card App on your mobile
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Type “Nrega Services – Job Card” in the search box and press Enter.
- You will see some results. Click on the relevant app (NREGA Job Card) and click on the Install button.
We have given all the information related to the job card. If you still face problems then you can get help by calling the toll-free helpline number 1800 111 555 given.