How to Guides on MHADA Lottery 2020 Online
Posted in Schemes on September 15, 2020
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is making applications for the allocation of more than 1000 residential units .In this article, you will be provided with all the information regarding MHADA lottery.
Again this year for the MHADA lottery, applications are being received through which economically weaker (EWS) and middle class (LIG) families will be provided with cheap housing. With this scheme, more than 1,000 low-cost houses will be constructed in various areas by the Housing and Area Development Authority, Government of Maharashtra.
MHADA Lottery 2020 Scheme Details
Name of the Scheme - MHADA Lottery
Objective of the Scheme - Providing Housing at cheaper price
Category - Housing
Scheme Launched By - Housing and Area Development Authority of Maharashtra
Beneficiaries - People of Maharashtra
Mode of Application - Both Online and Offline
Official Website - lottery.mhada.gov.in/
Latest Updates regarding MHADA Lottery 2020
Applicants can avail MHADA Lottery 2020 and get benefit out of it only through the official website @ MHADA.gov.in. They will get an opportunity to get accommodation at cheaper rates. The main objective of this scheme is to give housing to weaker sections of the society.
The construction of residential units will be done at 2 km areas of the bus terminals, rail network, and metro network. Registration for this scheme can be done either online or offline based on your convenience. A huge number of apartments of MHADA will be given Transverse State Observation in future by the Government of Maharashtra.
Location of the Flat and the Numbers
Antop Hill - 278
Gavanpada Mulund - 269
Mankhurd - 316
Pratiksha Nagar 89
Siddharth Nagar Goregaon West - 24
MHADA Lottery 2020 Scheme Objective
The main objective of this housing scheme is to offer housing to BPL (Below Poverty Level) people at cheaper price. Within 2022, the Central government plans to provide housing for all the people of the state, under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is also going to introduce MHADA Lottery 2020 very soon aiming to provide housing to the poor at affordable rates. Keeping household requirements in mind all the houses will be constructed keeping through this scheme.
MHADA Lottery Types
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) operates four kinds of lotteries. The four kinds of lotteries are as follows.
- MHADA Aurangabad Board Lottery 2020
- MHADA Mumbai Board Lottery 2020
- MHADA Nashik Board Lottery 2020
- MHADA Pune Board Lottery 2020
Housing Project Location
The locations of the Housing Project under Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) are as follows
- Shankar Nagar Chembur
- Shastri Nagar
MHADA Housing Scheme Categories, Number of Flats and its prices
The MHADA Housing Scheme Categories, Number of Flats and its prices are listed as follows.
|Category||Flat Numbers||Price of the flats|
|EWS||63||Below Rs 20 lakh|
|LIG||126||Between Rs 20 lakhs -30 lakhs|
|MIG||201||Between Rs 35 lakhs -60 lakhs|
|HIG||194||Between Rs 60 lakhs-Rs 5.8 crore.|
Important Dates of MHADA Lottery 2020
These are some of the important dates that you need to be noted for MHADA Lottery 2020
Application submission commenced - Declared soon
End of Application - Declared soon
Draw date - Announced soon
Winner Announcement - Announced soon
Eligibility Criteria for MHADA Lottery 2020
Applicants must meet these eligibility criteria in order to get benefit out of this scheme.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years of age, and the application must not be in the child’s name
- Applicants with monthly income between Rs 25,001 and Rs 50,000 can apply under the (LIG) category.
- Applicants with monthly income between Rs 50,001 and Rs 75,000 can apply under the (MIG) category.
- Applicants with monthly income above Rs 75,000 can apply to the flats under (HIG) category.
Documents required for MHADA Lottery 2020
For applying for MHADA Lottery 2020, You should hold the following documents below
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Check or Passbook
- Whats app Mobile Number
- Driving license
- Passport size photo
- Applicant Email ID
Step by step Procedure to Register for MHADA Lottery 2020
In case you full fill the eligibility criteria given above, then you can apply for the MHADA Lottery 2020 by following the steps below
- Go to the official website of MHADA Lottery. Home page of the website opens.
- Fill the online form by choosing the language first.
- Click the “Register“option on the home page.
- After this, an OTP will come on your mobile, which will be registered on the website as soon as you enter.
- Then, An MHADA Lottery application form opens.
- Upload all the details of the information accordingly in this application form and upload all the necessary documents accordingly.
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form.
Your online MHADA Lottery 2020 application will be done now.
How to Check waiting list status of MHADA lottery
Follow these steps if you want to check the wait list for MHADA lottery 2020
- Visit MHADA Lottery official website. Home page opens.
- Click on the option of “Lottery Result“ on the homepage. It moves to the next page.
- You have to click the “View”option. next page will open now
- You have to scroll the page down, then you will see the wait list below the winners list.
- Click on the “View” option again according to your plan and category.
The PDF file with the winner’s name and the flat number will be shown on your computer screen.
How to Check Mill Workers Lottery status
Applicants applying for this Mill Workers Lottery Scheme can check the result by following these easy steps below
- Visit MHADA Lottery official website. The home page of the website opens now.
- Click the “Mill worker lottery 2020” option from the section of “Lottery” from the menu bar. It moves to the next page.
- You will see “Click here to view results of Mill Worker Housing Lottery March-2020 on this page for Mill Code No.27-Bombay Dyeing Mill, 28-Bombay Dyeing (Spring Mill) & 52-Shrinivas Mill.” Click on the option of After this, the Result & waiting list will be shown on your screen.
- After this, you have to do “View” given in front of the mill name or directly click on the link given below.
The result will be displayed in PDF form in front of you. Now you can see the name in the list.
Refund Policy for MHADA Lottery 2020
Applicants who don't fulfill or meet any of the conditions mentioned above, their application gets rejected and their amount will be refunded. This amount will be refunded within 7 working days. The refund could go on till the end of November for Pune Board Scheme under MHADA 2020.
How to Check Refund Status for MHADA Lottery
If you are not eligible for MHADA Lottery then follow these procedure to check the refund status of your application
- Visit MHADA Lottery official website.
- Enter the username/application number and lottery event year when the home page opens and click on the “Submit” button.
- After this, you have to click on the link which is on your screen and can check the refund status.
If you have any issues while doing any of those steps above or if you have any queries regarding MHADA Lottery 2020. You can reach out to the official details given below
Helpline number 9869988000, 022-26592692, 022-26592693 has been issued by Housing and Area Development Authority, Maharashtra for the convenience of people.