Haryana Berojgari Bhatta: Application Online Overview, Details and Procedures
Posted in Schemes on January 3, 2021
Haryana Berojgari Bhatta: How to register online, Unemployment allowance scheme application form, Haryana unemployment allowance scheme download application form, eligibility criteria and all the necessary information will be discussed in detail.
Under the Haryana Saksham Yojana, post-graduate unemployed youth will be provided with a salary of Rs. 9000 (Rs 3000 + Rs 6000) along with an unemployment allowance of Rs. 3000 per month and Rs. 1500 (1500 +6000) inclusive of unemployment allowance Per month, salary will be given.
The Government of Haryana launched a scheme called Haryana Berojgari Bhatta Yojana for providing employment opportunities for the unemployed educated youth in the state. To meet their daily expenses of educated unemployed youth in the state this scheme has been launched. A monthly allowance will be given to the young men and women who are still unemployed after graduation will be provided a monthly allowance by Haryana Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
Overview of Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Scheme Name - Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Launched By - Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar
- Beneficiaries - Youths of the state (Unemployed)
- Mode of registration - Online
- Objective of the Scheme - Allowance to unemployment youth
- Category - Haryana Government Schemes
- Official website - www.hreyahs.gov.in/
Online Registration for Berojgari Bhatta Haryana
Under the leadership of Manohar Lal Khatta benefiting many youths in the state this scheme provides employment opportunities for all and has become a challenge for everyone.
The central and state government. Nowadays many educated youth do not get employment opportunities, even after the completion of their education.
In view of this problem, the Haryana unemployment allowance scheme has been started by the Government of Haryana under the leadership of Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
Eligibility criteria for Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Only local unemployed young men and women of Haryana are eligible for the Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- Applicants whose family is an annual income of more than Rs 3 lakh from all sources not eligible to apply.
- Only those whose age is between 21 and 35 years can be benefited out with unemployment allowance.
- Those who have passed the 12th standard can avail this scheme
- For Both online and offline application for Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme, The following documents are necessary to avail
- Aadhaar card and residence certificate is considered as a mandatory document for applying Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- The Family income certificate is mandatory (not more than Rs 3 lakh annual income).
- Voter ID Card and birth certificate of the applicant is must.
- The Applicant's bank account must be linked with an Aadhaar card.
- Applicant's 12th marksheet and two passport size photographs are also required.
Berojgari Bhatta Haryana Purpose
We are all aware that the population is rapidly increasing in India after China. The resources of the country are very much lower when compared to the population, due to this many educated are not getting employed.
By keeping this in mind, the Berojgari Bhatta Haryana Scheme has been proposed by the Manohar Lal Khattar government of Haryana for giving allowance to unemployed youth. Now all unemployed youth in Haryana will be provided an unemployment allowance by the state government in case of non-employment. This unemployment allowance scheme will benefit those youth who have not been able to get a job after completion of their youth studies.
Key Facts of Unemployment Allowance Haryana
- Beneficiary bank account will be credited with Rs 900 every month
- To fulfill the basic needs of unemployed youth, This scheme has been introduced.
- This scheme will be implemented on a large scale in the entire state, which will put an additional burden of 3 lakh crores on the government. Also unemployed youth living in remote areas will also be able to take advantage of it.
- Unemployed youth belonging to all caste, religion, community are eligible to avail the Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme - Key Benefits
- Monthly allowance will be given to all unemployed youth.
- Through DBT, An amount of Rs 900 will be provided as unemployment allowance on a monthly basis to the beneficiaries.
- Benefit of this scheme will be provided to all unemployed youth belonging to all castes, religions and communities
- This scheme has been implemented on a large scale, so young men and young people from remote areas will also be able to take advantage of the scheme.
Online Application for Berojgari Bhatta Haryana - Haryana Unemployment Allowance
Youth of the state who are unemployed can avail this scheme to complete the online process. For doing this you have to follow the entire steps that are given below.
- Visit the official website of the competent youth employment ministry . Home page of the website will appear.
- According to your qualifications, Select the teaching details on the homepage. You will be given three options here
- Post Graduate
- Select them accordingly and then, you have to click on the button " GO to Registration ".
- Now you will be prompted to answer some questions regarding your eligibility for applying for unemployment allowance.
- If you are eligible, then you will get an unemployment allowance application form.
- Fill the required details asked in this application form and upload all the documents in the prescribed place.
- Check the information given by you in the application form again, after that you click on the "Submit " button.
- Thus, your online application for Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme will be completed.
How to check the status of Haryana Unemployment Allowance online
You can also check the status of the application that you have already applied to the Haryana Unemployment Allowance. For this you have to follow these steps given below
- Visit the official website. Home page appears now.
- Enter your reference number in the given location.
- Click on the button of “ Check Status ”.
In this way your application status will be checked online for the Haryana Unemployment Allowance.
We hope, You have been provided with enough information regarding Haryana Unemployment Allowance Scheme. If you find this article useful, then bookmark our site by showing your support.