Education is an important issue in our beloved country India. Keeping this in mind The Telangana School Education Board has introduced CDSE Telangana for the improvement of facilities in the field of education in the state. Here in this article we will provide all the information about key facts related to school education and a step-by-step guide for CDSE school education teachers. So read this article from beginning to end to get clear insights.
Important information about the Commissioner and Directorate of School Education of Telangana will be provided here in this article here. Additionally, we will be discussing the necessary form for transfer of services with you and information about filling it. So let’s move on.
- 1 Details of Web Portal
- 2 Wiki Info
- 3 Services on CDSE Portal Online
- 4 Web Counseling means?
- 5 How to Submit CDSE Telangana Transfer Application
- 6 Procedure to Check Transfer Application Status
- 7 Steps to Edit Transfer Application
- 8 Steps to Print Application Form
- 9 How to Check Final Merit List Online
- 10 Steps to Check the Allotment Within The District
Details of Web Portal
Portal Name – CDSE Telangana
Launched By – Telangana Government
Beneficiaries – Economically Weaker People of Telangana
Process – Online
Benefits – Availability Transfer Services
Category – Telangana Govt.Schemes
Official Website transfers.cdse.telangana.gov.in/
As we all know that education is one of the main issues in our country and many times students are not even able to go to school. So today under this article we will share important knowledge about the Commissioner and Directorate of School Education of Telangana.
The main objective of launching this portal to make better the field of education thereby providing better facilities to the people of Telangana who fall under Economically weaker sections. The Commissioner of CDSE belongs to the Directorate of School Education. Commissioner and Directorate of School Education of Telangana also known as (CDSE Telangana) in short.
This government portal aims to provide study material for students from nursery class to 12th standard through Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. After introducing this web portal, students can study in school without paying school fees. Through abhiyan scheme, many students are able to study in school even without any prescribed fee.
Services on CDSE Portal Online
- Application status check
- Transfer Application
- Application Print Transfer
- Edit Transfer Application
- Mutual list
- Web allocation within district billing
- Web option for inter district billing
- District wise allocation
- Further Copies
- Vacant Position
Web Counseling means?
Today, work is being done to make all facilities available online under Digital India Mission. In this situation, some teachers have to face problems with this online system. He does not know how to proceed the process through online mode.
They do not have information about this portal website. Now the work of converting offline processes into online is being done at a fast pace for all the teachers of government school. Now, every procedure of CDSE is available online for government school teachers in Telangana.
How to Submit CDSE Telangana Transfer Application
Follow these steps below to Submit Transfer Application At CDSE
- Go to the official website. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click transfer teachers from the Service section on the home page after which a new page will open.
- Click New Entry on this page. The application form opens now. Here enter details of your personal information in the given application form.
- You have to click on get OTP. Enter the OTP received by SMS on your mobile number and then click on the submit button.
- After this, send a copy of the application form to the concerned Divisional Educational Officer.
- Keep a copy of the application with you.
Procedure to Check Transfer Application Status
Follow these simple steps if you want to check the Status of Transfer Application
- Go to the official website by clicking here. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click Web Allotment of Inter-District Willing from the Service section on the home page after which a new page will open.
- Select your desired district. After this, you have to hit the submit button.
- Then you will see those teachers whose applications are accepted for transfer.
Steps to Edit Transfer Application
- Go to CDSE Telangana website. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click “edit shifting applications” from the service section on the home page after which a new page will open.
- Enter the information asked and make changes in the given application form as per your choice. Then hit the submit button.
- You can change your application form in this way.
Steps to Print Application Form
- Go to the portal. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click the “shifting application print” option from the service section from the menu bar on the home page after which a new page will open.
- Enter the ID in the teacher information and click on the GO button.
- The application pops up on your screen.
- Then you have to take a print of that application form.
How to Check Final Merit List Online
- Go to Telangana website. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click “final merit list” from the service section on the home page after which a new page will open.
- Select the type of transfer, the category of the post, and the area. Then you have to click on the submit button.
- The list pops up on your screen.
Steps to Check the Allotment Within The District
- Go to the official website of directorate. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click “web allotment within the district” willing from the service section on the home page after which a new page will open.
- The following details will be shown on this page
- Name of the Individual
- ID in Teacher Info
- Present working place
- Allotted KGBV
- Category of Shifting
We hope that you will definitely find information related to CDSE Telangana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.