Basava Vasati Yojana 2020: RGRHCL Registration @ashraya.karnataka.gov.in
Posted in Schemes on September 8, 2020
The state government of Karnataka has launched a scheme in order to meet the basic needs of the people. With this scheme the poor people in Karnataka will be provided with housing.
An important thing in a human's life is shelter. One needs a house to lead their life, which is why the government introduced this scheme for people who are economically weak to meet their needs. There are more than 1.77 million who don't have homes in india. While most of us can afford to buy or rent a home, there are nearly 2 billion of us Indians who can’t afford either. The Government of Karnataka took initiative to help the poor and needy ones to own a house in the state.
Basava Vasati Yojana 2020 provides housing facilities to the people of Karnataka who are under BPL (Below Poverty Level). In this article, we will provide all the information regarding online application, eligibility and necessary documents of Basava Vasati Yojana. The STANDARD OF LIVING of Karnataka’s residents will improve with the help of this scheme completely
RGRHCL Basava Vasati Yojana Scheme
The scheme Basava Vasati Yojanai is managed under Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL), Created by the Karnataka government in the year of 2000. This scheme is specifically for the economically weaker people of Karnataka.
Under this scheme, all the residents who do not have a pucca house of their own can get their own house through this scheme. With effective implementation of housing schemes, the Karnataka people can check the new list of RGRCL online and the beneficiary status through the ashram.karnataka.gov.in website. In this article we will discuss all the information completely one by one.
Overview of Basava Vasati Yojana
- Name of the Scheme - Basava Vasati Yojana (RGRHCL)
- Beneficiaries - BPL people of Karnataka
- Scheme Launched By - State Government of Karnataka
- Mode of Application - Online
- Name of the Department - Housing Corporation
- Name of the Corporation - Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited
Facilities of RGRHCL Basava Vasati Scheme
- The people residing in Karnataka will get a house through this scheme.
- Transparency and effective management of the government will be achieved.
- With the help of this scheme, you can get houses provided by the government at very cheap prices.
- Affordable house will be available for poor families with the help of this scheme
Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiaries
Only residents of the state are eligible for this scheme, The state migrant cannot avail this scheme and get benefit out of it The main beneficiaries of this scheme are people living below the poverty line, or from the backward communities.
Eligibility Criteria for Basava Vasati Yojana
The following criteria to be met by the person of Karnataka to get benefit out of this scheme
- The applicants must be a native of Karnataka state and should not be a migrant of the state.
- The applicant should not own a pucca house anywhere in the state or country. This is the very important criteria.
- If the applicant whose annual income does not exceed 320000, then those applicants will be eligible for this scheme.
Essential Documents required for Basava Vasati Yojana
The applicants must have the following documents if they want to apply for Basava Vasati Yojana Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Income proof
- Passport size photos
- Address proof
- Age proof
Steps to Apply For Basava Vasati Yojana
If you meet all those eligibility listed above then follow these simple steps below to apply for Basava Vasati Yojana Scheme
- Visit the official website of Rajiv Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL). Home page will appear.
- Click on the online application link on the homepage.
- Fill the application form by clicking on the link. A new page opens after that where you are asked to enter some details
- Enter all the details including
- Father's Name
- Annual Income and other information which is required accordingly.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Selection Criteria for Basava Vasati
The beneficiaries will be selected by the MLA or Gram Panchayat Officer and it will be available online after successful verification of the applicants profile and all the other criteria which one should meet in order to get benefit out of Basava Vasati. After selection, all other things will be done.
How to Check Beneficiary Status of Basava Vasati Yojana
Follow these step by step process if you want to check beneficiary status online at Basava Vasati Yojana Website
- Visit the official website of Rajiv Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL). A home page appears.
- Click on the option of 'Beneficiary Information' on the homepage. A new window opens
- On this new page Select your district, and then you Enter your beneficiary code
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiary Status will be shown on your computer screen after completing all the above steps.
Steps to Check Name in Correction Report
- Visit the Rajiv Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL) official website. Home page opens.
- Click on the option of 'Name Correction Report' from the section of “Rural” or “Urban”on the home page. A new page will open.
- The list of name correction reports will be shown on your screen, your mobile or computer screen.
Step by step procedure to Check Grant Release Information List
- Visit the official website of Rajiv Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL). The Home page appears on your screen
- Click on the option of “Beneficiary grant release information” from the section “Rural” or “Urban” on the home page, After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- “Beneficiary grant release Information” for the Basava Vasati Yojana will be shown on your mobile or computer screen.
If you face any issues while completing any of these above steps or if you have any queries related to Basava Vasati Yojana then contact the details below
Contact line: 080-23118888.
Kaveri Bhavan, 9th Floor,
C&F Block, KS. G. Road,