The government of Andhra Pradesh under Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy a scheme called YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched on 15 October 2019. Monetary beneficent work of the farmers will be carried through this portal.
We will be discussing all the information regarding how to Check Beneficiary List, Payment Status (May Payment), District Wise List First Phase Installment Report at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal will be given to you through online portal.
- Till now 49 lakh families have been given the minimum support price under Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan Yojana. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also has announced that we wanted to give Rs 7500, but due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic, we deposited Rs 2000 in the bank accounts of a respected farmer in the month of April 2020 through video conference.
- On friday 15th May 2020. The Andhra Government deposited the remaining Rs 5500. The the second and third amount i.e. Rs 4000 and Rs 2000 in the upcoming month of October 2020 and January 2021 will be released in the future. This scheme continuously provides financial support to the farmers in the state.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has spent Rs 6534 crore in total. In the first phase, the government has spent Rs 3675 crore.
- The total amount will be transferred directly (DBT) to the beneficiary bank account which ensures transparency of the government. In this way, each beneficiary farmer will be able to receive financial assistance directly in the bank account.
- In the First Phase the beneficiary will get Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount until May 2020
- In the Second Phase beneficiary will get Rs 4000 in the Month Of October
- In the Third Phase beneficiary will get Rs 2000 in the Month of Jan 2021
- Total amount given is Rs 13500 till the End of 2020
How to Check Payment Status
The Andhra Pradesh state government will spend Rs 6534 crore for the successful implementation of the Rythu Bharosa scheme for the 2020-21 financial year. Currently, 3675 crore rupees have been spent in the first phase of this scheme. In these three phases, the assistance amount will be paid to the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). No beneficiary needs to worry about the aid amount, you will get the amount directly in the bank account.
Overview of All Three Phases
Name of the Scheme – Rythu Bharosa
Launched By – CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
Scheme Objective – Financial support to farmers
Category of the scheme – Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme
Beneficiaries – Farmers of Andhra Pradesh
Launched Date – 15 October 2019
Registration Process Online
Amount provided – 13500 / – per year for 5 years
Official Website ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
The welfare scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial assistance of Rs 50,000 to the farmers. This scheme was one of the 9 major election promises of Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy. Each beneficiary family will get Rs.12500 per year from the beginning of the second month. In addition, the government will provide zero percent interest loan and free bore well, cold storage and food processing units.
- An amount of Rs 67,500 will be given in five years at the rate of 13500 / – per year under this scheme.
- Farmers get loans at zero interest rate.
- Free Borewell facility will be given to farmers of the state.
- No pay road tax on tractors for cultivation will be deducted
- Irrigation projects pending for a long time will be completed.
- Cold storage units will be constructed to protect the crops of the farmers.
- All farmers will get nine hours of free electricity in a day.
- Insurance of 5 lakhs covered for the farmers.
- Tenant farmers will be provided with Rs 2500 / – per year
The following are the objectives of the scheme
- Developing Agricultural Sector
- Increasing production of farmers’ crops
- Providing financial assistance to farmers
- To reduce debt burden on farmers
How to Check Rythu Bharosa List 2021
Follow these simple steps given below if you want to check then,
- Visit the official website started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click the “Login” option in the menu bar of the home page.
- A new page will open where you have to enter your user ID and password and click on the login button.
- Click on the option “Forgot Password” if you forgot your password.
- Enter your mobile number now and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP on your registered mobile number and select the new password and click on the Verify button.
- In case of login in the website, on the new page, enter the information of district, parents name and account number.
- Beneficiary details will now be displayed on your computer and mobile screen.
How to Edit Beneficiary Information
- Visit the Ryathu Bharosa official website.
- Click the “Edit” option to edit the details given in the last column.
- You will be shown the beneficiary details along with web land information “and” PS information “.
- Click on the “Verify Status” option and select the “Description Matched” option.
- Select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status” by selecting options like “Marital Status”, “Caste Details” and “Type of Beneficiary” etc
- In case of non-matching, enter the reason by selecting the “Details not matched” option and selecting “Reject” option.
- After entering all the details, click on the button “Submit” below.
Steps to Check Payment Status
- Visit the Ryathu Bharosa official website. Home page opens now.
- Click on the “Payment Status” option on the home page.
- A new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number and fill the CAPTCHA code given in the picture and click on the button “Submit“.
- The payment status will be displayed on your computer and mobile screen.
If you face any issues or difficulties while performing any of those steps mentioned above then you can contact the official toll free numbers given below
Toll-free Helpline Number – 1902
We hope, You have been provided with enough information regarding Rythu Bharosa List 2021. If you find this article useful, then bookmark our site by showing your support.