AP Tailors Scheme 2021: Register Navodayam Scheme Now!
Posted in Schemes on January 4, 2021
In this article we will be discussing AP YSR Navodayam Scheme 2020 Online Application Form of AP Tailors Scheme, New YSR Tailors Scheme Registration details. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has recently started Andhra Pradesh Tailors Scheme under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy for benefiting traders operating small businesses with financial support.
Here, we will provide all the related information regarding the AP Navodayam Tailors Scheme launched by Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. We will also be discussing information about the application process, eligibility criteria, registration process, selection criteria, and all other benefits.
On June 10, money related help will be given to stylists, washermen and tailors, and instalments under Netanna Nestham and Kapu Nestham will be made on June 17 and June 24 individually, and the second tranche for MSMEs will be discharged on June 29 as said by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Navodayam Tailors Scheme 2020
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy took an initiative to benefit the barbers and weavers through the scheme called YSR Navodayam Scheme.
Through this scheme, around 80,0000 MSMEs in Andhra Pradesh would be benefited as their bank loans, that are subject to a ceiling of Rs 25 crores, would be restructured. They would get more financial support and more time to pay back the loan.
All entrepreneurs of the state will be provided with small capital to start the business that includes small to medium or micro-level. Businessmen will be provided with the main benefits and incentives for the following services:
- The tailor
Payment Details of AP Navodayam Tailors Scheme
The funding will be provided to Barbers, washermen, and tailors on June 10, and installments under Netanya Netham and Kapu Nestam will be given in person on June 17 and June 24, and the second installment for MSMEs will be announced on June 29
Through this, The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister also said that in the event that whoever is eligible, he has not yet received Mitan benefit, can apply for equivalent. They can use the vibrancy phase to guarantee their profit and this amount will be deposited by 4 July.
AP Navodayam Scheme Benefits
- Person who would have started the business with small capital can get benefit out of this scheme.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh started this scheme for the people of Nawada, weavers, and registers
- A Financial assistance of INR 10000 will be provided to the weavers, barbers, and tailors through this scheme
- This scheme will help to develop small and marginal traders of the state.
- In total the government will spend INR 411 crore for the benefits of the beneficiaries.
- The Entrepreneurs get some boost through this scheme launched by CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy
Eligibility Criteria for AP Navodayam Scheme
You have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria. If you want to take advantage of this scheme
- The Applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only barbers, tailors or weavers are eligible to avail this scheme.
- Those working in the MSMEs category are also eligible to apply under the scheme.
- The families living below the poverty line falling under BPL category will be covered under this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have all the necessary documents and a bank account linked to the Aadhaar card in the bank.
- The schedule of the applicant should belong to the caste, scheduled tribe community who engage in the tailoring profession
- Along with this, it is also mandatory for the applicant to have a white ration card.
The following documents are considered necessary if you want to apply for AP Navodayam Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Proof of identity (one of them)
- Residential proof (either of them)
- Legal passport
- Property tax bill
- Below poverty line certificate
- Utility bill
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank account statement
How to Apply Online for AP Tailors Scheme Registration
If you fulfill all the eligibility criterias mentioned above and have all the necessary documents. Then you can complete the application process in online mode by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website, Home page of the website opens now.
- Login through the user ID and password if you already have or click for new registration and complete the registration on the website homepage.
- Click on the option of the Application form. An application form now opens on your screen.
- Enter all the information and upload the documents on that application form.
- After completing it click on the button of “Submit” given.
- In this way your application will be submitted for the AP Tailors Scheme.
Steps to Search Eligibility List for AP Tailors Scheme
If you want to search the Eligibility List for AP Tailors Scheme. Then you must follow these steps below
- Go to the official website. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click on the option of ‘Know Your Secretariat‘ on the home page.
- According to the district you will see a list. Enter the information in four columns including serial number, district, urban, rural here.
- Click on the link urban or rural (whichever area you have) in front of your district.
- Now you will be redirected to the Circle list, after searching your Circle click on the option next to it.
- Now the list of secretariat name and GP name will be in front of you
We hope that you will definitely find information related to TS Aasara Pension Details beneficial. AP Navodayam Tailors Scheme 2020. If you like our content just show your support by bookmarking our website.