Scheme Name – AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham
Launched State – Andhra Pradesh
Launched Year – 2018
Beneficiary – Unemployed Youth of Andhra Pradesh
Amount provided per person – Rs.1000/- per month
Mode of Registration – Online
Official Website – yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh government aims to provide financial support to the unemployed youth in the state. So therefore they have launched this scheme. Under this scheme the unemployed youth will be provided with Rs. 1,000 on a monthly basis to meet their daily expenses.
The amount will be directly paid into their bank accounts of selected beneficiaries through biometric authentication in a transparent manner. Those paying provident fund. will not be eligible for this scheme.
After launching a new platform for the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham, the unemployed might expect the online application portal to fill AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham in the mid august 2018.
The State government of Andhra Pradesh has taken a step to support the youths of the state financially and also mold them in a shape thereby triggering the minds of youth with business. The family of the beneficiary also gets covered within this scheme if the youth is eligible for this particular scheme.
About 12 lakh youths in the age group of 22-35 years will be benefited by this scheme.
- Applicants must be unemployed and must be a native of andhra pradesh
- Age should be between 22 – 35 years
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Applicants should be Graduated or any Diploma of two years and above duration.
- The applicant’s family must be living below the poverty line ie BPL, Under this scheme all the eligible beneficiaries from the family shall also be considered.
- Movable / Immovable properties: Having 4 wheelers are ineligible. Having wet land of 2.5 acres and dry land of 5.00 acres maximum are eligible. In respect of Anantapuramu district the limit is maximum wet land will be 5.00 acres and dry land will be 10.00 acres
- Person availed loan under any state government of more that Rs. 50,000/- subsidy are not eligible for this scheme
- A person who is dismissed by the Central or State Government cannot avail of the benefit of Yuva Nestham scheme. Also, the applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Those who are working in the public / private sector / quasi-government or those self-employed are not eligible for assistance.
If you want to apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme you should hold the Essential Documents listed below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Graduate or diploma mark sheet
- Copy of Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Mobile number
With this, An applicant may be demanded with some other documents. You will get to know the related information at the time of registration.
Registration is completely free for all the applicants. They is no fee levied even for application and all other process that is needed to be done for this scheme.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021 – Instructions
- The registration forms are available right now.
- Youths who is willing to get benefited out of this can apply through the official website link
- Application should be submitted online before the end date .The registration can be done only through online
- Before registering, candidates must go through the eligible criteria for this scheme. Once they find it suitable then they can apply
- The eligible applicants will also be considered for assistance if their parents or family members are getting social pensions.
- An amount of Rs.1000/- per month will be provided to all the applicants, that will be uniform to all individuals having a Diploma/ Polytechnic/ Graduation/PG certificate.
- The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the registered beneficiary through biometric authentication. The whole procedure will be completely transparent.
- AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020 registration is completely free.
- All the eligible candidates from a family will be considered for assistance.
- If there is any wrong or false information found in the application, it will get rejected
- Applicants must keep their registration ID and password safe so that they can check their registration status or other updates from time to time at the official portal.
- From the month of August, Online registration for this scheme has been started.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh is handling this scheme so it’s completely transparent and trustable.
- The State Government of Andhra Pradesh provides monthly allowance to all unemployed youth under this scheme.
- This scheme ensures that the state’s youth will not depend on anyone for their daily expenses.
- The allowance will directly be sent into the beneficiary bank account
Online Registration Process
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned above then you can register online for yuva nestham scheme by following the simple steps given below.
- Visit AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham official website
- Click ‘Apply Now’ in the menu on the homepage of the website
- A registration form opens, Here you have to enter the Aadhaar Number, Solve the CAPTCHA code and click ‘Send OTP’.
- Now your Aadhaar number will be verified. Then, you have to register your mobile number by entering the OTP received on your mobile number.
- After successful completion of the above step you have to enter all your related information and upload all the documents in the designated place. In this way, your Yuva Nestham online registration will be completed.
If you want to check the status of your application after your registration process, Click “Check Status” on the website.
If you face any issues. You can contact the responsible authority through the details below
Andhra Pradesh Secretariat,
Phone No / Call Center – 1100