AP Annadata Sukhibhava Payment Status, Beneficiary List 2021
Posted in Schemes on January 4, 2021
Andhra Pradesh YSR Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List, online payment status will be provided in this article. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Annadata Sukhibhava scheme to benefit the farmers in the state.
Through this scheme farmers will be supported financially by the Telangana government. Andhra Pradesh Government has started the process of identifying farmers and tenants to provide assistance through this scheme.
The Andhra Pradesh's Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) prepares AP Annadatha Sukhibhava list 2019. Through this scheme. The state government has also increased the subsidy for certain crops such as paddy, maize, groundnut, sunflower, sugarcane, pulses, cotton etc. Loan burden or debt pressure for certain farmers will also be benefit because those amounts will get waived through this scheme.
An amount of Rs 9000 will be provided to the farmers who have agricultural land up to 5 acres in the state by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. For farmers who are holding more than 5 acres of land will get Rs 10,000. The government will benefit 54 lakh farmers by spending 7000 crores through this scheme.
Payment Status in Annadata Sukhibhava
By this AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme. The state government aims to reach the welfare and economic benefits of small and marginal farmers of the state. In the financial year 2019-2020, this scheme has been introduced. The state government has announced a budget of Rs 7000 crore for the scheme.
Through the AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, the state government wants to reach the welfare and economic benefits of small and marginal farmers of the state. The scheme has been announced as per the final budget for the financial year 2019-2020, and the state government has announced a budget of Rs 7000 crore for the scheme. Through this scheme, the government aims to empower the farmers and make them self-reliant.
This scheme is an extension of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana at the state level. We call this scheme a combination of two schemes of the Central Government, the Paharan Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) and the State Government Annadatha Sukhibhav Yojana.
The Paharan Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) and the State Government Annadatha Sukhibhav Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers who get a benefit of 6000 / – per annum also, under the AP Annadath scheme, in addition to the existing amount of Rs. 4000 / -.
Details of Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme
Name of the Scheme - AP Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana
Launched By Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy
Beneficiaries - People of Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Registration - Online
Objective of the Scheme - Financial help to be provided the people of state
Budget allocated for Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme - 5000 crores
Benefit of the scheme - 10000/- per annum per family
Category - Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme
Official Website - annadathasukhibhava.ap.gov.in/
Benefits of AP Annadata Sukhibhava
Annadata Sukhibhava scheme is introduced for providing financial assistance to the farmers to the state. Some of the major benefits of this scheme are as follows
- AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme will improve livelihood of the state farmers.
- Financial support will be provided to the families of the beneficiary farmer through Annadata Sukhibhava Payment.
- Crop productivity will rapidly increase because of this scheme.
Eligibility for Annadata Sukhibhava
The following eligibility criteria are to be met if one wants to apply for this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Farmers who have 5 acres of land and tenant farmers will also be eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is only applicable to small and marginal farmers.
AP Annadatha Sukhibhava - Statistics
Families eligible for payment - 50,19,358
Payment initiated - 50,15,864
Payment success - 46,13,432
Payment under process - 4,05,926
Total beneficiaries - 54,89,268
Procedure to Check Payment Status of AP Annadata Sukhibhava
If you want to check the status of the payment through AP Annadata Sukhibhava
Website, then follow these steps below
- First, Visit the official website of this scheme. Home page of the website opens now.
- Click “Reports” section on the home page and click on the Payment Status option.
- A new page opens where you can find your payment status by entering your Mobile number or by entering your Aadhaar number.
- Status of your payment will now be shown on your screen.
Beneficiary List on AP Annadata Sukhibhava
If you want to get benefited through AP Annadata Sukhibhava scheme, then it is mandatory for all farmers to have their names in the beneficiary list prepared by RGTS, AP.
- Payment status under this scheme can be checked on both the official portal and mobile application mediums.
- The beneficiaries will have to ensure that they enter the exact Aadhaar number. Or not to check the registered mobile payment status.
- To check the status of payment, the beneficiaries will have to ensure that they enter the exact Aadhaar number or mobile number
How to Update the bank account?
Government will likely release the beneficiary list on the official website as the second phase of this scheme is under processing and the government is keeping and accessing the record of all the data of the registered farmers. So it is necessary that farmers should update their accounts and are required to update their account soon to avail the benefit. If you want to update through online then follow the steps below
- Open the official website in any browser.
- Click “Official Login” on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the Aadhaar No on the login page that appears now.
- Click on the send button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no. Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
- Click “Update Bank Account” from the list of options that appears.
- Select District, Rural/Urban, Mandal and Panchayat / Ward No. and click on “Get Data”.
- Download the “PDF” now.
- A list of unavailable accounts will appear as PDF.
- Search for beneficiary name in the search box. Beneficiary name, address and mobile number will appear.
- Click “Update” button.
- Enter IFSC Code and bank account no.
- After entering the IFSC code, Upload bank passbook image by clicking on “UPLOAD” option and hit “Submit Data” button to successfully submit the updated information.
The bank account will be updated in this way.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP Annadata Sukhibhava beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.