The Andhra Pradesh Government has introduced a scheme called Adarana 2 through which the state government provides a subsidy for the technical modernization in the state. We will be discussing entirely about this scheme, step-by-step guide for eligibility criteria, required documents, and application through online mode.
Name of the Scheme – Adarana 2 Scheme
Launched By – Former Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu
Objective of the Scheme – Subsidy on equipment for the people
Beneficiaries – People of the state
Category of the scheme – Andhra Pradesh Govt.Schemes
Mode of Registration – Online
Official Website – www.adarana.ap.gov.in/
Eligible Applicants List
The state government has some eligibility for availing AP Adarana scheme. The following communities can avail
- Cattle and sheep rearing
- Oil pressing
- Toddy Tapping
- Stone carving
- Laundry (washerman)
- Hairdressing and Musical Bands
- Brass smithy
- Stone cutting / Building construction
This scheme application forms are currently available. Interested people from the Backward Class (BCs) communities of Andhra Pradesh state can apply before the last date @adarana.ap.gov.in. Those who have already can check their application status online. They just have to enter their application number on the online portal to check the status.
It has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh aiming to modernize the specialized technical tools to artisans in the state. With this scheme, The Andhra Pradesh Government provides a subsidy of 70% to artisans in the state on the modernization of technical equipment. Incentive Amount under this Scheme
The assistance amount will be provided in three phases.
- Rs.30000 / –
- Rs.20000 / –
- Rs. 10000 /
The following components are included in this incentive.
- 70% component of subsidy
- 20% NBCFDC loan
- 10% beneficiary contribution to the procurement of gadgets and modern tools.
If you want to apply for this scheme , then you must have the following documents
- Aadhaar card
Aadhaar is also mandatory for Adarana applications. Applicants have to upload a scanned copy of their Aadhaar card in application form. Aadhar card should be uploaded in JPEG/JPG/PNG format in size less than 1 MB.
- Ration Card
The second important document is the applicant’s ration card. It is proof of income and category of the applicant.
- Mobile Number
Applicants should have a valid working mobile number (Should be personal number). It is very important because all the information will be sent directly to the registered mobile no only.
The person must fulfill the following eligibility criteria mentioned below. Here we will provide you information about all the eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- Only backward castes of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes can take advantage of this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be associated with one of the above communities.
- For registration in this scheme, the age of the applicant should be between 18 and 50 years.
- Only applicants registered under the Praja Sadhika Survey (Smart Pulse Survey) are eligible to apply.
Application for Adarana is completely free of cost. No registration fee is charged for the applicants.
Steps for Adarana 2 Scheme Application Online
If you fulfill all the criteria mentioned above and have all the necessary document then proceed to apply online this scheme Application Online by following the steps below.
- Visit www.adarana.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the option “Apply Online” on the homepage.
- A new page pops up where you will have to enter your mobile number in the given space.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification. Enter that in the specified location.
- Click on “VALIDATE OTP AND PROCEED” now. An application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter your ration card number here after which the names of your family members will appear on the screen.
- Select one of the family members shown on the screen as the applicant. Father / Husband Name, Date of Birth, Age and Address will be auto-filled from the Ration Card database.
- In the given space. Upload the scanned copy of the Aadhaar card
- Enter Caste/category, Educational qualification, Trade details now and click on the checkbox and click on Submit.
- You will get an application number with the help of which you can check the status of your application.
- Through this, you will be provided with information about the interview. Applicants will have to appear in person at the selected dates which will be held at the MPDO office on the specified dates.
- The date of interview will be notified to all registered applicants via SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
How to Check Application Status
In order to check the application status that you have applied online for the Adarana 2 Scheme. Follow the steps given below
- Visit the official website of www.adarana.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the Application Status option once after the homepage opens.
- A new page displays on your screen. Enter your application number in the designated place.
- Click on the option “Get Application details”.
- The current application status will open up on your screen.
- Application status can be checked online.
- Applicants can apply before the due date if they haven’t already applied.
- All the instruction must be read carefully before applying for this yojana.
- Candidates who fulfill the conditions mentioned can apply or else your application form will be rejected at the same moment.
- Keep the Application not safe for future use to check the status of the application.
We hope, You have been provided with enough information regarding the scheme. If you find this article useful, then bookmark our site by showing your support.