Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 Details, Beneficiaries, Eligibility
Posted in Schemes on January 3, 2021
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Final Beneficiary List (May Payment Status) @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal relevant information on how to check Mother Name in YSR Amma Vodi Scheme. So read this article from beginning to end.
The Andhra pradesh government has introduced the scheme called Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 under Jagan Mohan Reddy's government aiming to improve the level of education in the state. The state government provides various incentives to the students in the state through this scheme. Those who send their child to study in school can get benefit out of this scheme
In order to improve the level of education in the state of Andhra pradesh. Several schemes have been launched by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government. In this article we will be providing you with all the information regarding the Amma Vodi scheme.
Details of AP Amma Vodi Scheme
Name of the Scheme - Amma Vodi Scheme
Objective of the Scheme - Improve the level of education
Category - Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes
Amount provided - Rs 15,000
Scheme Launched By - CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
Beneficiaries - People of Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Application - Online
Official Website - jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020
The State Government will give all the women Rs 15,000 as an incentive to the people who send their children to get an education school. This scheme has been introduced by the government to improve the level of education beyond the boundaries of all caste, religions.
Amma Vodi Scheme is a part of NAVARATNALU initiative which was launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this scheme, the incentive amount will be given to mothers for educating children in all institutions from class I to XII.
- Privately Aided
- Recognized Government institutes
- Residential school/college for the academic year 2019-2020
- Private Unaided School / Junior College
Objectives of Amma Vodi Scheme
Literacy rate of Andhra Pradesh is 73.4%. To improve this the government took an initiative by launching the Amma Vodi Scheme under the leadership of chief minister of Andhra pradesh Jaganmohan Reddy. This welfare scheme will be implemented in the entire state and citizens of every caste/religion community can take advantage of this scheme.
Budget of Amma Vodi 2020-2021
Since the inception of the Amma Body Scheme in Andhra Pradesh, Many families residing in Andhra pradesh have been majorly benefited by this scheme. The scheme's main objective is to improve the quality of education in the state by increasing the literacy rate. On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, Andhra Pradesh State Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy presented the budget for the coming year of the state.
A fund of Rs 22,604 crore has been allocated for the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore in this budget. In the budget of 2019-2020, the state government has approved a budget of Rs 17,971 crore for the education sector, which will be increased by the year 2020-2021. In this budget amount, Rs 6,000 crore has been approved for Amma Vodi Scheme.
Benefits of the Amma Vodi Scheme
- Through AP Amma Vodi Scheme, The applicants get the following benefits
- A fund of 15,000 will be given as incentives to all the applicants.
- Poor people can get education now in an easy way.
- Education and per capita income will increase in the state through the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- There is no caste religion community underlied with this scheme all the citizens will get that quality education.
- Money will not be a burden for a mother who would like to send their children to the schools.
Features of the AP Amma Vodi Scheme
The main features of the AP Amma Vodi Scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh are as follows
- The incentives will be directly sent to the beneficiaries bank account.
- Until the child passes the 12th class incentives will be sent.
- In case of any beneficiary’s decision to quit after class 12th, he/she will not be given assistance.
- Each beneficiary will receive the support amount in the bank account in the month of January.
Eligibility Criteria to avail AP Amma Vodi Scheme
The applicants must fulfill all the eligible criteria mentioned below in order to get benefit out of this scheme.
- Applicants must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Students belonging to all caste / religious communities are eligible to apply.
- Children of the applicant family must-have school admission to take advantage of the scheme.
Documents Required for AP Amma Vodi Scheme
The applicants must hold the following documents mentioned below
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Parent’s Identity Card
- Bank account information
- Residence certificate
- Details of school information
How to for AP Amma Vodi Scheme
Follow these steps given below if you want to apply for the AP Amma Vodi Scheme
- Download the application from the official website first
- Fill all the information and attach all the necessary documents accordingly.
- Go to your nearest office and submit the form to the concerned officer.
Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status Online
You can search your name in the Amma Vodi Scheme beneficiary list by following easy steps given.
- Visit the official website for this scheme.
- Click on the option of the Beneficiary List on the homepage.
- A new page will open now. Enter your mother’s Aadhaar card number and fill the captcha code and click on “Get Details”.
- A beneficiary list will open in front of you after successful verification.
- Get the print of the beneficiary list by clicking on the Print option.
Payment Method for the scheme
As per the information given above, the assistance amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the mother / guardian of the beneficiary. This amount will be transferred in the first week of January every year till the completion of the intermediate / 12th / +2 of the applicant.
If you face any issues or difficulties while performing any of those steps mentioned above, then you can reach out to the details given below
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
Email Address: apcse.@ap.gov.in