Agricultural Input Grant Scheme: DBT Bihar 2021 Online Application Form
Posted in Schemes on January 6, 2021
The Government of Bihar under the leadership of Nitish Kumar has started Agricultural Input Grant Scheme to benefit the farmers in the state by providing financial assistance. This amount will be provided to farmers in case of loss of crops due to untimely rain, hailstorm and other natural causes. Here in this article you will be provided with all the information regarding Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme , DBT Krishi Anudan Bihar Official Website, Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Form, Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Application and So on.
A maximum amount of Rs 13500 per hectare will be provided by the state government in case of crop damage. Bihar acts as an example where farmers are provided assistance in case of loss of crops due to unseasonal rains or hail. The districts of Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Buxar, Gaya, Jehanabad, Kaimur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, East Champaran, Samastipur and Vaishali have been included under the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020 .
Details of DBT Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020
Name of scheme - Agricultural grant scheme
Launched By - Bihar government
Beneficiary - Bihar farmers
Mode of Application - Online
Objective - Assistance provided per hectare on crop loss
Benefit - Assistance to farmers on loss of crops
Category - Bihar government schemes
Official website - dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/
Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020 - Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)
The Bihar Government started Direct Benefit Transfer Agricultural Input Grant Scheme to provide financial help to farmers in the state under the natural calamities and the local government by the State Government in collaboration with the departments concerned under the local calamities.
As on now a maximum grant of Rs 13500 per hectare to the farmer for loss of crops due to untimely rains or hailstorms. This grant amount is determined in the event of the land being irrigated or unirrigated.
The rate of Rs. 6,800 per hectare for rainfed (non-irrigated) crop area, Rs. 13,500 per hectare for irrigated area and Rs. 12,200 per hectare for arable land where sand / silt deposits exceed 3 inches. Grant is given from
Update on Bihar Agricultural Input Grant Scheme
The Agriculture Minister of Bihar has said that in case of loss of crops of farmers due to rain and hailstorm in April, it has been said to give agricultural grants. Now the state government will compensate the farmers for the loss of crops. The Bihar government has given another opportunity to apply under Krishi Input Subsidy Yojana Bihar to all those farmers who were unable to avail the scheme for the loss of rabi crop in March.
Agriculture and horticulture crops in 19 districts of Bihar, Gopalganj, Muzaffarpur, East Champaran, West Champaran, Samastipur, Begusarai, Lakhisarai, Khagaria, Bhagalpur, Saharsa, Supaul, Madhepura, Sitamarhi, Sheohar, Darbhanga, Madhubani, Purnia, Kishanganj and Araria Reportedly, farmers of 148 blocks and other areas can apply under this scheme from 7 to 20 May. Here you will be provided all the information regarding the application of Agricultural Input Grants.
Objective of Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme 2020
The Government of Bihar has started the Agricultural Input Grant Scheme to provide financial assistance to farmers in case of untimely rains and hailstorms. India is an agricultural country, its economy is mainly based on agriculture.
In such a situation, the economic situation of the farmers becomes miserable due to the loss of crops due to untimely rains and hail. Keeping this in mind, this scheme has been started. In this scheme, the Bihar government will provide assistance to farmers on the loss of crops due to rain and hailstorm.
Benefits of Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2020
Bihar Agriculture Input Grant Scheme acts as the first scheme to provide assistance for the loss due to untimely rains and hailstorms of crops.
- An amount of Rs 6800 per hectare is given for the crop in the unirrigated area and Rs 13500 per hectare for the irrigated area farmer on the loss of crop due to hailstorm.
- Only way to apply for this scheme is through Online mode.
- The DBT Bihar Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme has a provision to provide a minimum amount of Rs 1000 per hectare.
- To take advantage of the Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme, your district needs to be declared drought-prone. You can get information about this by going to your block.
- A grant at the rate of Rs. 12,200 per hectare will be given for arable land in Bihar where sand / silt deposits are more than 3 inches.
Certain eligibility criteria is to be met if the farmers in the state would like to apply for the Agricultural Input Grant Scheme 2020. They are as follows
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Only in the event of damage to the agricultural crop due to hail or untimely rains, The farmer can apply for this scheme to get benefited
- The farmers must hold their own agricultural land for loss from hail or untimely rains.
- In case of farmers being sharecroppers, it is mandatory to attach self declaration with the document of land in case of farming + self-land.
Applicants must hold the following documents in order to get benefit out of this scheme
- Agricultural land papers
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
Agricultural input grant scheme | DBT Bihar Registration Process
Farmers who would like to apply for an Agricultural input grant scheme online must follow these simple steps below.
- Visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar . Home page of the website will open now.
- Click on the link " Apply Online from the drop down menu on the homepage of the website
- A new page opens after clicking agricultural input grant scheme 2019-20
- Enter the registration number on this new page. Now click on the button of " Search " given .
- Some guidelines will be shown on your screen, read and click on the option to proceed. On the new page you will see the application.
- Fill all the information asked correctly like Name, Age, Address, Aadhaar Number, Panchayat, Farmer's Category, DOB, Father's Name, etc. in the Agricultural Input Grant Scheme (DBT Bihar) application form.
Here in this section, the farmer has to record information related to his agricultural land. Here the farmer has to record the details of the area of land, type of farmer, and crop loss.
- The farmer needs to fill the declaration part by entering all the information related to the cultivable land.
- Click the " Send OTP " option after which an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You have to check all the recorded information and uploaded documents by registering the OTP received on your registered mobile number at the designated place.
- After this, you have to submit your application form online, you will get the registration number, you will have to keep this number safe.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the Agricultural Grants Scheme. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.
We hope that you have been provided clear insight on the Agricultural Input Grant Scheme 2020. If you find this article useful then show your support by bookmarking our website.