Want to take a screenshot on your Galaxy M21? Often we encounter a situation in which we would like to grab what’s on our phone screen and either share it or store it for future reference. Screenshots are the right solution for this. So here in this article, we will explain to you several ways that you can use it to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M21.
Three Screenshot Methods
Here are the ways that you can follow to take screenshot on your Galaxy M21
- Hardware keys method
- Assistive Touch menu
- Palm swipe gesture.
Take Screenshot with Hardware Keys
Follow these steps given below to take screenshot on your Galaxy M21 with hardware keys
- First go to the page where you would like to take a screenshot.
- After this, press and hold power and volume down simultaneously and release.
- You will see a screen flash blinked on your screen.
- Now, the Screenshot toolbar will be shown to you, with this, you can edit your screenshot. This lets you crop and draw on the screenshot before sharing or saving.
How to Screenshot with Palm Swipe Feature
Follow these step by step procedure to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M21 with Palm swipe feature
- Navigate to the content that you prefer to screenshot.
- After this, swipe your palm from one end to another.
- Note: Ensure the edge of the palm touches the screen slightly.
- You will then see a flash blinked on your screen.
- In case this method does not work, navigate to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures and make sure the Palm swipe to capture is enabled.
- Once your screenshot is captured, the screen toolbar will appear which you can use to edit your screenshotted file.
Take a Screenshot Using Assistive Touch
Follow these step by step procedure to take a screenshot using Assistive touch
- First turn on the Assistive Touch menu.
- After this navigate to Settings > Accessibility > interaction and dexterity.
- Now, the Assistive touch page will open where you will see a floating button.
- You will have to go to the page where you would like to take a screenshot.
- Hit the Assistive touch and select Screenshot.
- The captured screenshot will be saved to your gallery.
So we have provided the complete guide on how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M21. Thanks for reading this article.