Wondering how you can take a screenshot on your Galaxy A50s. Here in this article, we will explain to you 4 different methods that you can follow to take a screenshot on Galaxy A50s. So read this article from beginning to end.
All these four methods yield similar results. Let’s move and learn to take screenshots on Galaxy A50s.
Ways to Take a Screenshot on Your Samsung Galaxy A50s.
- Using button combination.
- Assistive menu method.
- Palm swipe gesture method.
- Bixby method
Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A50s
The first method is the normal way that users will capture a screenshot on Galaxy A50s. This is with the help of the button combination method.
- With Button Combination Method
This is one of the fastest ways that you can use to take a screenshot on Android phones.
- For this, first, open the screen that you would like to screenshot.
- Press and hold down the volume and power button simultaneously.
- The system will take a screenshot of your desired screen.
- Assistant Menu method
- Navigate to Settings->Accessibility->Dexterity and interaction.
- Toggle on the Assistant menu option.
- In order to capture a screenshot, go to your desired page or app that you would like to capture.
- Hit the Assistant menu. Then select Screenshots.
- Your page will be screenshot in this way.
- Palm swipe gesture method
First make sure you have enabled the palm swipe gesture on your Galaxy A50s, If you are done enabling then follow these below steps
- Navigate to Settings->Advanced features->Motions & Gestures.
- Here, you will find a way to enable Palm Swipe, you need to simply turn the toggle on.
- After this, go to the screen that you want to capture a screenshot, swipe the edge of your hand across the screen.
- Your screenshot will get saved automatically.
- Bixby Method
Using your voice, you will be able to take a screenshot on Galaxy A50s very easily.
- Go to the page where you want to take a screenshot.
- After this, enable Bixby by simply holding the power button or just say “Hey Bixby”.
- Now tell “Take a screenshot” on your mic.
- You will see a flash on your screen, after which your desired page will be screenshot.
- The captured screenshot will be saved automatically to your device.
We hope you are provided with all the information related to how to take a screenshot on Galaxy A50s. Comment your views on the comment section. Also bookmark our website for more tech related stuff.