Do you face issues with your Safe mode in mi phone, then here we will provide you the solution on how you can Remove Safe mode in mi phone. Many times safe mode is activated on our Smartphone by mistake. We have to turn that off manually and this will irritate us sometimes. Here we will provide you the step by step procedure on how you can Remove Safe mode in Mi phone easily. So read this article completely.
Remove Safe mode in Xiaomi Mi Smartphone
In this post, we will give you 2 methods which you can use to Remove Safe mode in mi smart phones.
- Using Reboot process
- Using Factory reset on mi phone
The above are the two ways as we said earlier that you can use it to Safe mode in mi smart phones . But, we recommend you to use the first method using the Reboot process.
How to Exit Safe Mode Using Reboot on Redmi Phone
Follow these step by step procedure to exit safe mode using Reboot on Redmi Phone
- First of all, long press your power button for 3-4 seconds of Mi Phone until you see 4 options.
- The four options are Aeroplane, Silent, Reboot, and Power off.
- From these options, click on “Reboot”
- Your MI phone will be switched off and Switch on after which your Safe mode will be removed permanently.
How to Switch Off Safe Mode using Factory Reset on Xiaomi
Here is the method, in this method, you will lose all your data from your mobile phone. We suggest you to follow the first method, so that don’t lose any data and can Switch off Safe mode
Follow the given below procedure to turn off safe mode on mi phone:-
- First of all, open your phone setting and then hit on the phone setting.
- Scroll down until you see the Backup & Reset option and hit on this.
- Again scroll and then tap on Erase all data (Factory reset) options.
- In the next step, click on the Reset phone option.
- After seconds, you will get a warning, after which your phone gets factory resetted.
That’s to follow these two methods and then to Switch off Safe mode on your Xiaomi phones and let us know in the comment section if you have any doubts and share this article with your friends.